What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

Good.. I know its impossible but hopefully we can capture one alive. These filthy rats will die before they are captured.

They are always on suicide mission so capturing alive has less chances however, there are tracks to follow and hopefully, the local support will be pinned down soon and can tell us much more things.

Utter silence at the center..

What are the total casualties?

Various media reports.

2 personal have received martyrdom.

According to samaa

75 injured.

According to GEO

35 Injured.

According to AAJ 63 injured..

50+ injuries it would be.

7 in operation theater as they are under previous injuries.

According to samaa SSP operation has said that hostel training center cleared.

guys guys .. please give credit to SSG , Police Commandos .. the Operation I wont call it a success but not a failure, the Dead count is low, but injuries are there .. when we say that Pakistan SSG is among the best when it comes to Hostage and Anti-terrorist Operation , this Operation is the Prove ..

RIP for fallen Soldier , and May Allah give quick Recovery for Injured .. I hope tomorrow morning we scrambled some jets and bomb some targets in Afghanistan ..

and for this Khurrasani guy, I will beat the holy hell out of him if I get him..

Geo and samaa reporting that 88 and 83 injured respectively. One in serious condition.

May Allah give them quick recovery.

Listen to Wajahat on Duniya. He is telling that these cadets were supposed to leave after passing out but they were called back by a senior police officer and now security institutions are considering this as a possible reason behind this attack. This is really serious.

CvkJlydVUAAedEM.jpg

Sarfraz bugti saying that all those in the trauma center undergoing operation are no longer in danger.

Secretary health of Baluchistan saying that we are well equipped to handle the situation.

Allah ka shukar hai that building is cleared from evil terrorists.

May martyrs receive high place in heaven & May all injured persons get speedy recovery through Allah grace.

Back
Top Bottom