What's new

Police State India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one has to slap this drama queen into her senses.....hence you should be thankful.
BTW, last i heard even BD was giving the tantrum throwing Basanti a bloody nose.
Talking of BD and bloody nose....:D

Who can explain better than you. ;)

Because we are living in that part of country where our neighbor sponsor terrorism, Where as Cuba and China have no such neighbors

Remind me, which country was it that started the use of terrorist organizations against their neighbors?
I'll give you a hint, it's the country that had it's leader assassinated by that terrorist organization.

You guys live in a world where India is a galactic supa dupa pawa and all it's neighbors are evil and only hate it because they are jealous of galactic pawas

Reality is that India has poor relations with all it's neighbor and it has only itself to blame.

The author seems to not coming to the point here with regard to the title , not surprisingly his reasoning has appealed to resident, intellectually challenged Indophobic perverts on this forum. :lol:

Is being concerned about security a wrong thing, in the era of Global war on terror?

Considering the fact couple of years ago, deaths due to terrorism in India was second to war torn Iraq.

Now it has come to 18th position on deaths due to terror attacks.

What surprises me is his reasoning.

But where is the Indian security apparatus when it is desperately needed? When women are harassed, even gang raped in public transportation or right in the middle of the street, they are nowhere to be found.

What is his proposed solution to the above case? police be present on every bus (private buses), or every street for 100m?

If the above was done, the author would again criticize India being a paranoid security state and mention anecdote about his experience in the bus with an Indian cop. :rolleyes:

One more piece of brilliant reasoning by this author:
I once witnessed ‘the largest democracy’ at work, right after the massacres in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in 2002.

Was the centre involved in the Gujarat riot killing? were law enforcements involved? Was there anything remotely stated by Centre justifying Gujarat riots?

One more piece of degenerate reasoning here.

I also observed that fabled ‘Indian democracy’ at work in Dalit (Untouchable) villages outside Kanchipuram in Tamil Nadu,

Another lie

Torture, rapes, disappearances and political killings mark India, and so is the total spite for the great majority of its population. In India the security forces perform most of those beastly crimes.

political killings performed by security forces? :woot:

Last i checked a Kashmiri separatist leader enjoyed the security by the same accused security forces at the nation's capital, while delivering a speech against the nation's fundamentals.

This one really takes the cake.
In sharp contrast to most of other Asian countries, in India there is nothing like ‘free Internet’. You go to some café or to a hotel for lunch, and if you ask for the Internet password, you are told that there is no way to get on line.

Being someone from IT audit, this is the funniest thing i have ever heard. :rofl:

Some more retarded stuff

Film the slums but not the military bases and police posts that are there to oppress the majority.

Some one has to slap this drama queen into her senses.....hence you should be thankful.
BTW, last i heard even BD was giving the tantrum throwing Basanti a bloody nose.

When u r day dreaming its might seems so....i am sure u will get to u r senses once some bomb lands down near ur pants...which is routine in Pakiland

thats president of india...how naive is this photographer??indian parliament was already attacked once and he expects the security personnel to be his waiters???when did last a terrorist attack took place in china and cuba?and when did the last time did he took photos of their leaders..?fcuking jurnolists..i just hate them..and next time get some decent hotel not a 50$ one

Either this article is written by a disillusioned bigot or the writer is a complete moron.

:lol:

When Chinese people read Western article about China, they had the same feeling like you guys.

Btw, no need to be angry, after several articles like this, it will became a normal. Call it as compliment. When these kind of India-bashing articles starting to appear, it means your country is doing great. You finally joined the cold war club. :tup:

:lol:

When Chinese people read Western article about China, they had the same feeling like you guys.

Btw, no need to be angry, after several articles like this, it will became a normal. Call it as compliment. When these kind of India-bashing articles starting to appear, it means your country is doing great. You finally joined the cold war club. :tup:

Its not the question of Western article or an Eastern article. Its about the quality or analysis in an article. Everyone values good logical genuine criticism.

I do agree with some of the points by the author but, his reasoning seems very stupid.

Remind me, which country was it that started the use of terrorist organizations against their neighbors?
I'll give you a hint, it's the country that had it's leader assassinated by that terrorist organization.

You guys live in a world where India is a galactic supa dupa pawa and all it's neighbors are evil and only hate it because they are jealous of galactic pawas

Reality is that India has poor relations with all it's neighbor and it has only itself to blame.

Again one more time i am in need to giv clarification....oh oh boring to teach these kids...we have good relation with all neighbours who have democracy and who are transforming to become democracy....hav problems with countries which dont hav democracy and turning to fail as a state or which had martial law for considerable time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom