What's new

Police constable shot dead in south Kashmir's Anantnag

Most people who join the JKP are those who don't have any other source of employment.

The poor always pay the price for the sins of the rich and powerful.

Every story different perspective...Usually people prefer to follow the news that suits their narrative...So you would like to beleive this perspective because it reflects your mindset...But i will persist with my opinion based on my perspective...

In Kashmir valley where majority are anti Hindu and anti Indian, if we get 10% Muslim people who supports us, that will be a victory for us...Because, at the end, India should to protect the interest of those people who stand with us ...Not with any one who is against our narrative.

Every story different perspective...Usually people prefer to follow the news that suits their narrative...So you would like to beleive this perspective because it reflects your mindset...But i will persist with my opinion based on my perspective...

In Kashmir valley where majority are anti Hindu and anti Indian, if we get 10% Muslim people who supports us, that will be a victory for us...Because, at the end, India should to protect the interest of those people who stand with us ...Not with any one who is against our narrative.

I don't disagree with your points. I was just pointing out the sad reality for the lowest rung of armed forces everywhere. People join because of poverty, and end up being cannon fodder for the elite.

Don't you agree that such conflicts could be avoided if those ordering the wars were the first to fight them?

I don't disagree with your points. I was just pointing out the sad reality for the lowest rung of armed forces everywhere. People join because of poverty, and end up being cannon fodder for the elite.

Don't you agree that such conflicts could be avoided if those ordering the wars were the first to fight them?

Yes, but what is the guarantee that if we avoid conflict of Kashmir then our enemy will change the goal post and want get more out of us? I always fear political Islam and its narrative to occupy every nation that are not their control...

Yes, but what is the guarantee that if we avoid conflict of Kashmir then our enemy will change the goal post and want get more out of us? I always fear political Islam and its narrative to occupy every nation that are not their control...

Fear not. You are the very last people us Pakistanis Islam want to be with and if you speak to real Pakistanis honestly they will cringe at the thought of being with you. Kashmiris are our people and we want them back. otherwise I guarantee there would be no trade or open borders between us. It will be sealed permanently when Kashmir is resolved

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom