What's new

Police constable shot dead in south Kashmir's Anantnag

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Suspected militants on Sunday shot a policeman dead at his residence in Hillar Shahabad area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district.

Quoting a police officer, news agency GNS reported that militants fired at Manzoor Ahmad Dar at around 9:35 pm, leaving him wounded.

Dar, a Selection Grade Constable and working as Munshi at Police Station Larnoo was removed to nearby hospital where he succumbed.

He said that a police team has been rushed to the spot and further investigation is underway.

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/police-constable-shot-dead-in-south-kashmirs-anantnag/

May God Bless his soul!! Patriot who laid down his life..

Off late, i see that local JKP has taken charge of security in Kashmir...So they are on the casualties list

Why ? Have you moved out the almost million occupational forces out of the valley?

The 80s-90s are back.. enjoy.

Of course...I am enjoying because now JKP who is comprised of local people arw forefront in fighting with anti Indian elements along with CRPF..

Of course...I am enjoying because now JKP who is comprised of local people arw forefront in fighting with anti Indian elements along with CRPF..

No one mourns for them, not even the neighbors. But you, and I, we both have seen that thousands come out to mourn for the freedom fighters. That's the difference.

One is fighting for his people, the other is fighting for an occupying oppressive power.

Why ? Have you moved out the almost million occupational forces out of the valley?

The 80s-90s are back.. enjoy.
Security forces casualties are lowest since 1990.
Only 15 casualties in Kashmir valley this year till date.

On topic: Coward militants targeting unarmed off-duty Kashmiri policeman in his home.

No one mourns for them, not even the neighbors. But you, and I, we both have seen that thousands come out to mourn for the freedom fighters. That's the difference.

One is fighting for his people, the other is fighting for an occupying oppressive power.

Well..You are welcome to have your own opinion..I have my own..
People of India stand with every Kashmiri who stand with India..

Secirity forces casualties are lowest since 1990.

On topic: Coward militants targeting unarmed off-duty Kashmiri policeman.
Cowards? Hahaha we know who the cowards are.

From gangraping entire villages, mass graves, enforced disappearances, torture to using artillery from towns.

:lol:

The brave are the Kashmiri fighters, young boys fighting the indian occupation.

Secirity forces casualties are lowest since 1990.

On topic: Coward militants targeting unarmed off-duty Kashmiri policeman.

Death of each local policeman will be definitely sad news for Kashmiri people too... But they are scared to protest due to separatists....

Death of each local policeman will be definitely sad news for Kashmiri people too... But they are scared to protest due to separatists....
They do not come out because that is definitely not sad for them.

But these people are not scared to attend the funeral a freedom fighter rather they come out in thousands.

Security forces casualties are lowest since 1990.

On topic: Coward militants targeting unarmed off-duty Kashmiri policeman in his home.
1 armed security forces personnel per 6-9 civilians has that effect. Enjoy it while it lasts.

On topic: the rebels should if possible aim to injure and incapacitate - kneecaps, eyes, spinal injuries and such things. Such incapacitating injuries are far more costly to the occupiers.

Most people who join the JKP are those who don't have any other source of employment.

The poor always pay the price for the sins of the rich and powerful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom