What's new

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested

Well yes you're added to the list, but dont you think you asked for it??

Are you a shiv sena supporter???
I am,a shiv sena supporter,part of the sangh.
We are not here for niceties.
What is your definition of nation building if i may ask?

India is not being given any lessons .... just some of its ignorant folks are. :)
Then they should STFU without knowing the ground realities!
Speaking is easy sitting somewhere across the world.
Please don't fu*kin teach us morals we have a 5000 year old civilization and the last thing we need is to take advice from 200+ year old nations!

Last edited:
I am not surprised that a monumental idiot like you is a shiv sena supporter..

@JayAtl please do not abuse Shivaji he was a secular man who had Muslims who fought with him why you abuse him?

I am not abusing him. Rather I am abusing the idiots who think in his name they can control other people's freedoms

Buddy not only Marathis but most Hindus love Shivaji and I myself would have wrapped a baseball bat on anyone that insults the great Shivaji :D if they said to my face

Dear they are not Shiv Sena but spinter groups and you can't label a beating to be a terrorist act lol wtf people get beaten up all the time and some die from the injuries the verdict is manslaughter not terrorism lol

what you don't get is your " love" for him does not diminish if you give others the right and freedom of expression and speech...

and dear, if you ask anyone from Bombay, 99.9%of the educated will say that shiv sena has been a taliban like group in there....

Last edited:
So you need to insult all of the marathis ???
Why not come to Maharashtra and spread some of your enlightenment to us ignorant people ???

With all due respect , do you really think he is only encouraging ???do read all the posts.

I am not insulting all marathis.. just riling him up. Albeit hilarious that you don't ask that marathi fella why he is insulting others...

regardless all shiv sena = terrorist group.

Ok :tup: if thats your understanding what i can say !!!
Good luck to UN :tup:

So you want to drag an Historical personality to settle your argument ???
Why are you getting that low ??? Whats the difference between him and you ???
@Oscar @WebMaster is it ok ???

Shivaji was not god...and I did not drag anyone, let alone shivaji- ... he was already the issue at hand...

Last edited:
Well yes you're added to the list, but dont you think you asked for it??

Are you a shiv sena supporter???
No.

I am not abusing him. Rather I am abusing the idiots who think in his name they can control other people's freedoms

what you don't get is your " love" for him does not diminish if you give others the right and freedom of expression and speech...

and dear, if you ask anyone from Bombay, 99.9%of the educated will say that shiv sena has been a taliban like group in there....
Freedom of speech has a limitation you moron. I have freedom of speech does not mean I will start abusing jejus, muhammad or any other who you respect. I should not hurt others feelings.
I live in pune and I know what went wrong. I don't need lessons from american slaves on freedom of speech.

And before you call anyone or shivsena as terrorist, you need to prove them one. But I don't expect a self obssesed retard like you will ever pay attention to that factor. Resorting to vandalism and killing thousands of innocent civilians are two different things.

But I don't blame you or anyone for this nonsense. You buy this from our media. To make your views a little balanced, I suggest you follow mediacrooks on twitter or read his blogs. I rest my case here.
Here is the link.
MediaCrooks

No.
Freedom of speech has a limitation you moron. I have freedom of speech does not mean I will start abusing jejus, muhammad or any other who you respect. I should not hurt others feelings.
I live in pune and I know what went wrong. I don't need lessons from american slaves on freedom of speech.

And before you call anyone or shivsena as terrorist, you need to prove them one. But I don't expect a self obssesed retard like you will ever pay attention to that factor. Resorting to vandalism and killing thousands of innocent civilians are two different things.

But I don't blame you or anyone for this nonsense. You buy this from our media. To make your views a little balanced, I suggest you follow mediacrooks on twitter or read his blogs. I rest my case here.
Here is the link.
MediaCrooks

LOL , another slumdog illiterate who was born into a dumb A__ family and does not know what freedom of speech means... let alone thinks shivaji was and is equal to Jesus ,muhammad or whatever other gods....

tell us , are you the last of the idiots in your family tree that thinks Shiv sena who have been playing havoc, rioting, killing ...destroying public property for decades in bombay .. are only just innocently into vandalism?

unlike you and dumb A___ kids your family tree has produced. I don't need to follow anyone on twitter to know you are a moron

Ok :tup: if thats your understanding what i can say !!!
Good luck to UN :tup:

So you want to drag an Historical personality to settle your argument ???
Why are you getting that low ??? Whats the difference between him and you ???
@Oscar @WebMaster is it ok ???

Just one of us saying so doesn't affect Shivaji's position in history and in the hearts of his admirers. Regardless of what we say or do, the great Maratha is serene and above controversy. His reputation cannot be blemished by a wrangle on an Internet forum.

Buddy what are you talking about? I seen Shivaji pictures in most Hindu households and am I Marathi? lol

Mate I live in UK and I am not Marathi and even in my house my family have Shivaji books and pictures on the wall lol

BTW there is a Shivaji statue in Surat which is in Guj

BTW Keith Vaz Chairman of the British Home affairs committee received a copy of a book on Shivaji he ordered it to be kept in the Library of the British parliament so MP's could read and learn about the life of Shivaji.

So don't tell me that bullocks that Shivaji is just respected by marathis

I read your post with great admiration. Seldom have I come across flimsier and more tattered arguments to prove that a great man is indeed a great man. If you wanted to show that your heart is in the right place, this was an appropriate post. If you intended to make an intelligent comment, perhaps you should try again.

Sad news, May the loved ones of the deceased have patience over their loss.

That poor guy made a fatal mistake.Last year during the Bal thackrey funeral two girls ,I think they are Hindus posted something about him in FB and at the end both of them have to escape from their soil to other state.
Bal and Shivaji are emotional character of Marathis ,no one can escape from Maharashtra after criticise them.

Why are you here, other than for niceties? What, other than niceties, do you pretend to hope to achieve on an Internet forum? Whom are you fooling with your bravado, other than yourself?

I am not insulting all marathis.. just riling him up. Albeit hilarious that you don't ask that marathi fella why he is insulting others...

Shivaji was not god...and I did not drag anyone, let alone shivaji- ... he was already the issue at hand...

Careful there fella.....thats a pretty stupid conclusion.

No.

Here is the link.
MediaCrooks

I also live in pune, although i agree calling shiv sena a terrorist organisation is pretty stupid, but curtailing freedom of speech is even more foolish.I have already said that the techie did a mistake by posting that comment at the wrong time at the wrong place.He was practically stupid.

LOL , another slumdog illiterate who was born into a dumb A__ family and does not know what freedom of speech means... let alone thinks shivaji was and is equal to Jesus ,muhammad or whatever other gods....

tell us , are you the last of the idiots in your family tree that thinks Shiv sena who have been playing havoc, rioting, killing ...destroying public property for decades in bombay .. are only just innocently into vandalism?

unlike you and dumb A___ kids your family tree has produced. I don't need to follow anyone on twitter to know you are a moron
You can't comprehend can you. I did not equate Shivaji to jejus you idiot. I said "or anyone who you respect"
And thats not my account. It just busts the lies that our media has been feeding.
I now get a feeling that your family was beaten by shivsena. Good :p
I can't take anymore of your prejudice.
You're a slave dog. You hungry dog? your white masters feed you properly or not?

Careful there fella.....thats a pretty stupid conclusion.

I also live in pune, although i agree calling shiv sena a terrorist organisation is pretty stupid, but curtailing freedom of speech is even more foolish.I have already said that the techie did a mistake by posting that comment at the wrong time at the wrong place.He was practically stupid.
That techie did no mistake. He did not post any of those pics. He was killed by the HRS mob just because he had a beard and is muslim. Its sad but true.
This guy is a idiot who thinks all senas are same. He needs to be in mumbai and then talk like that.

My definition of nation building doesnt definitely start with vandalism ,terrorising my own countrymen and picking up swords at the slightest provocation.

Just one of us saying so doesn't affect Shivaji's position in history and in the hearts of his admirers. Regardless of what we say or do, the great Maratha is serene and above controversy. His reputation cannot be blemished by a wrangle on an Internet forum.
Its not about affecting anything or anyody's stature. stature is earned by deeds and wont be affected by what others think or say. I am not pointing what he is saying I am pointing at why is saying n people are choosing to ignore it !!!

I asked you because you write thar specifically otherwise I would not have quoted you. Yu are agruging-fighting-discussing with other fellow is your choice. I generally left the discussion if it cant continue in civilised manner.

And If you are not insulting all marathis please don't use that word to address single individual Off-course if you can

If you don't care what Shivaji was or still is, why you bother commenting on his name. Calling somebody punk give you pleasures ???

Do visit Maharashtra when you can. Its a nice place and nice people. Try not to insult their idol.

Well I think this is my last quote to you. Good luck & Good bye.

Last edited:
Why are you here, other than for niceties? What, other than niceties, do you pretend to hope to achieve on an Internet forum? Whom are you fooling with your bravado, other than yourself?
Here to check what agendas secular folk keep brewing up time to time and map strategy accordingly.

i am surprised an American Arsehole is worried about Indian matters.

Here to check what agendas secular folk keep brewing up time to time and map strategy accordingly.

i am surprised an American Arsehole is worried about Indian matters.

Oh great.

So there is an agenda or several agendas that secular folk keep brewing up from time to time - on PDF?

Let's see:
  1. Who are these secular folk?
  2. Can you name them?
  3. Is there a gang, or are they individual criminals?
  4. Why are they on PDF, and not on a private mailing list?
  5. Can you name one 'agenda' that they have brewed in the past?
  6. Can you name one strategy that you have 'mapped' in the past?
  7. Are you out of school yet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom