What's new

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested

Why such stupid remarks?

you want me to curse his mother like he did to me instead? :lol: I just choose to get back at him in another manner. notice he came in all ranting and cursing at me ....i'm just toying with him now

@JayAtl

You are encouraging him by going on, responding to him again and again. Please stop. This is totally unnecessary.

What a shame. Incidents like this Happen in both India and Pakistan alike, shows how messed up some people are.

you want me to curse his mother like he did to me instead? :lol: I just choose to get back at him in another manner. notice he came in all ranting and cursing at me ....i'm just toying with him now
Gap zavnya. :D

is that something in that ugly language you marathis speak in...:D
Yep.
but you can't translate it. You'd need another marathi to understand. Your filthy language isn't rich enough to translate my complete language.

Yep.
but you can't translate it. You'd need another marathi to understand. Your filthy language isn't rich enough to translate my complete language.

is that why your language is only spoken in one state and only spoken by one faction? :lol:

dabawala

is that why your language is only spoken in one state and only spoken by one faction? :lol:

dabawala
Yeah. We didn't go on spreading it by colonising the rest of the world.
Indian has hundreds of languages, whats your point?

Yeah. We didn't go on spreading it by colonising the rest of the world.
Indian has hundreds of languages, whats your point?

you don't colonize languages you moron . and india does not have hundreds of languages ...idjit

This is your language....:rofl:

you don't colonize languages you moron . and india does not have hundreds of languages ...idjit

This is your language....:rofl:

India has hundreds of languages you ignorant fool. Search if you aren't dumb. And english spread because of colonisation. I though you had enough grey matter to understand that. Why would the mexicans be speaking spanish if it weren't about colonising. Stop quoting me you dumb moron. I had enough of your nonsense already.

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested | NDTV.com

this was a muslim guy who was behind the facebook post. so what do the hoodlum terrorist group called shiv sena do? they murder him... they are no different than those who rioted and killed over a cartoon. And if those guys are called as terrorists and hoodlums... shiv sena should be too. what is worse the city's law and order establishment is compict... how did the hoodlum Shiva sena know about this guy?

shiv sena needs to be identified as a terrorist group, the Indian KKK version . For the longest this group has wreaked havoc and terror in Maharashtra... but will indian government have the balls to designate and ban this group as a communal terrorist organization?
India doesn't need lessons on how it's internal matters should be handled or what is wrong or right to do from USA and Western countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom