What's new

Police book case against TRS MP for remarks on Telangana, J&K

Fall of hyderabad : 17th September a black day in human history .

And you should read October coup : a memoir of the struggle for hyderabad. It is first hand account of witness of the massacre

Indian Prime minister jawaharlal Nehru was against an operation and war with hyderabad but it was due to sardar patel that opeartion polo happened.
If Nehru had his way so many life's would have been saved. But the right wing patel wanted to kill Muslims. And the fascist indian army committed so many crimes and no one was punished for that.
All our elders lost so much , their relatives killed their wealth looted.

Indian Prime minister jawaharlal Nehru was against an operation and war with hyderabad but it was due to sardar patel that opeartion polo happened.
If Nehru had his way so many life's would have been saved. But the right wing patel wanted to kill Muslims. And the fascist indian army committed so many crimes and no one was punished for that.
All our elders lost so much , their relatives killed their wealth looted.
--
dear you just cant put allegation wihout any proof
having opinoin is one thing but allegation on others is not acceptable wihthout proof

BBC news
Hyderabad 1948: India's hidden massacre

When India was partitioned in 1947, about 500,000 people died in communal rioting, mainly along the borders with Pakistan. But a year later another massacre occurred in central India, which until now has remained clouded in secrecy.

In September and October 1948, soon after independence from the British Empire, tens of thousands of people were brutally slaughtered in central India.

Some were lined up and shot by Indian Army soldiers. Yet a government-commissioned report into what happened was never published and few in India know about the massacre. Critics have accused successive Indian governments of continuing a cover-up.

The massacres took place a year after the violence of partition in what was then Hyderabad state, in the heart of India. It was one of 500 princely states that had enjoyed autonomy under British colonial rule.

When independence came in 1947 nearly all of these states agreed to become part of India.

View attachment 42957 The Arya Samaj and other Hindu fundamentalist organizations along with Indian military were involved in the killing of Muslims. 17th September is not the liberation day but day of genocide, the implications of which can be felt even today.
--
PLEASE REPLY QUESTION WHICH I ASKED WITH PROOF TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM

I totally agree with K kavitha. She being resident of telangana knows the history of this region. Hyderabad state(now telangana ) was not part of india before 18th September 1948.
And india annexed it similar to what it did in kashmir.
The indian army commited a genocide which killed more innocent Muslims than partition. And the Sunderlal commission which was formed , it's report was never made public until 2013. Everyone should read that. A hidden massacre .
Have u ever steped out of your house and asked what does millions of other hydrabadi's have to say about '48 or about Kavita's brain farts.Bol tho aise rahe ho yaro jaise ke nizam ne kuch kiya hi nahi tha Indian Army ke khilaf , neutral raho yaro kiko bina proof ke fek ke kya milta ji tumko.......Nizam had a big Army 22,000 personals to retaliate in addition with 200,000+ razakar's the so called private milita of Qasim razvi were fighting against the indian armed forces. Most of them killed were civilian which included both Hindus and muslims and not people from a single religion as you are stating here. And J/K was not annexed by India as the prince of J/K had decided to join Indian Union.

And J/K was not annexed by India as the prince of J/K had decided to join Indian Union.

So j/k prince decided to join india should be taken into account and is a reason for india to annex kashmir so how about the fact that nizam of hyderabad decided to stay independent or join pakistan, india invaded hyderabad then.
So you decide now what was right and what was wrong.
Hence what kavitha MP is saying is nothing but true

So j/k prince decided to join india should be taken into account and is a reason for india to annex kashmir so how about the fact that nizam of hyderabad decided to stay independent or join pakistan, india invaded hyderabad then.
--
read history.... from neutral point...
and answer my question too..

--
dear you just cant put allegation wihout any proof
having opinoin is one thing but allegation on others is not acceptable wihthout proof

-
Two circles website.
Sept 17 fall of hyderabad

And I told you to read a book "October coup" which is a first hand account of the massacre.
And since my grand father was a jagirdar of hyderabad state i know the extent of damage caused to our beautiful deccan state during that massacre.

Two circles website.
Sept 17 fall of hyderabad

And I told you to read a book "October coup" which is a first hand account of the massacre.
And since my grand father was a jagirdar of hyderabad state i know the extent of damage caused to our beautiful deccan state during that massacre.
--
thanks for reply..

--
BBC dont wquaot arya samaj .. where you got in BBC?

---
ok....
got it...
--
please do answer me other question too
I have read many books and personal accounts of the time from 1947 to September 1948.
Regarding razakars, they were an irregular army of nizam. There is beyond a doubt proof that many Hindus were killed by razakar's . The exact numbers of Muslims killed and Hindus killed is impossible to judge since Sunderlal report very low numbers which is not possible. However specifically from 11th to 18th September i.e during the duration of operation polo, indian army were involved in a genocide .

What happened was truly tragic and should not have happened . Both razakars and indian army are at fault. But was even one army men convicted for this massacre?
Had Nehru had his way and sardar patel would not have intervened , The fate of hyderabad could have been decided in United Nations.
Nehru was even willing to have hyderabad state as a autonomous region which would have been the solution, not a bloody war.

BBC news
Hyderabad 1948: India's hidden massacre

image-jpg.42957
The Arya Samaj and other Hindu fundamentalist organizations along with Indian military were involved in the killing of Muslims. 17th September is not the liberation day but day of genocide, the implications of which can be felt even today.

What's with using a photo from Bangladesh war & trying to pass it off as something that happened in Hyderabad?

J/K was acceded to Indian Union and was not annexed my friend as there was no reason to annex j/k if it was accede by the prince to the Indian Union. Hence kavitas was incorrect about what she said.as for hyd you haven't mention the ground realities pre operation polo, resposn which led to hyd incoperation into the Indian union.

Ah the beauty of minority appeasement. Kavita ke ache din aa gaye :girl_wacko:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom