What's new

Police book case against TRS MP for remarks on Telangana, J&K

I have read many books and personal accounts of the time from 1947 to September 1948.
Regarding razakars, they were an irregular army of nizam. There is beyond a doubt proof that many Hindus were killed by razakar's . The exact numbers of Muslims killed and Hindus killed is impossible to judge since Sunderlal report very low numbers which is not possible. However specifically from 11th to 18th September i.e during the duration of operation polo, indian army were involved in a genocide .

What happened was truly tragic and should not have happened . Both razakars and indian army are at fault. But was even one army men convicted for this massacre?
Had Nehru had his way and sardar patel would not have intervened , The fate of hyderabad could have been decided in United Nations.
Nehru was even willing to have hyderabad state as a autonomous region which would have been the solution, not a bloody war.
Well not only United Nation ,nizam has ran all across the globe from USA to United kingdom to get support for an Independent hyd state,the had urged UK with a request to take on the status of an independent constitutional monarchy under the British Commonwealth of Nations.But all of those request were unsuccessful and were rejected. Sardar petel was adviced by Lord Mountbatten to resolve the issue without using any force.but it was Quasim razvi ,Nizam's Frankenstein Monster who intimidated attack on hindus , his quotes like "Death with the sword in hand, is always preferable to execution by a mere stroke of the pen", and ''the right of Muslims to enslave the Hindu". shows the kind of person he was ,he was not some one who loved all muslim in hyd state either people who condemned his action were murderd aswell with the likes of ''Shoebullah Khan''. It was just pure lust of power that he didn't want to loose.but still after forming razkars and murdering thousands of people he was allowed to go and settle in pakistan he wasn't convicted either, so why point fingures at IA alone.

What kavitha said is the truth and I don't know why you people are reacting in a such a way .
She said both telangana and kashmir were independent and were annexed by india.
And this is part of history, what wrong did she say.
Why the need for a sedition case?
I hope the court decides the case in her favour and freedom of speech is restored.

I am inclined to agree with you. Stating a fact cannot be classed as sedition. If people support this stupid charge against her, they may as well shut up parliament and appoint a dictator. Living in a democracy entitles free speech not burying your heads in the sand and agreeing with everything which everybody else says

I totally agree with K kavitha. She being resident of telangana knows the history of this region. Hyderabad state(now telangana ) was not part of india before 18th September 1948.
And india annexed it similar to what it did in kashmir.
The indian army commited a genocide which killed more innocent Muslims than partition. And the Sunderlal commission which was formed , it's report was never made public until 2013. Everyone should read that. A hidden massacre .
What about the Razakar massacre of hindus in Telangana region? My grandparents were there in hyderabad so we know what we had to do to protect ourselves.
Don't spout bullshit.

I am inclined to agree with you. Stating a fact cannot be classed as sedition. If people support this stupid charge against her, they may as well shut up parliament and appoint a dictator. Living in a democracy entitles free speech not burying your heads in the sand and agreeing with everything which everybody else says
You first of all don't know about Nizam and his razakars did and what we had to endure during that time, i suggest you STFU and go preach your secular baloney someplace else.
Good job for booking her, traitors like her who try to appease for votebanks will get the same fate congress had to go through.
I only see TRS making the BJP cause stronger in next 5 years.

What about the Razakar massacre of hindus in Telangana region? My grandparents were there in hyderabad so we know what we had to do to protect ourselves.
Don't spout bullshit.

You first of all don't know about Nizam and his razakars did and what we had to endure during that time, i suggest you STFU and go preach your secular baloney someplace else.
Good job for booking her, traitors like her who try to appease for votebanks will get the same fate congress had to go through.
I only see TRS making the BJP cause stronger in next 5 years.

In the name of freedom of speech, highly inflammatory rhetoric should be allowed to flame up passions. Millions of minds should be poisoned and a civil war ensued because Planetwarrior thinks free speech triumphs safety of Indian citizens.

Indian democracy caught again with its pants down, people are not allowed to express their opinion in the fake democracy of RSSstan

Indian democracy caught again with its pants down, people are not allowed to express their opinion in the fake democracy of RSSstan
--
your Psycho skills caught again with pant down ....
--
you better first give basic right to protest in your own country.. then come here
we dont take containes on road...like you
--

image.jpg

What kavitha said is the truth and I don't know why you people are reacting in a such a way .
She said both telangana and kashmir were independent and were annexed by india.
And this is part of history, what wrong did she say.
Why the need for a sedition case?
I hope the court decides the case in her favour and freedom of speech is restored.

have some guts & show your real flags

Acha din again...
Kuch pata nahi hota toh na bola karo

And this dumb$hit is MP just because his father is CM.. Pathetic.. Vote bank politics..

What about the recent democracy in Pakistan,talk of Azadi march,Just see the situation in yr country.The Punjab police from Pakistan killed several supporters of PTI

View attachment 42957 The Arya Samaj and other Hindu fundamentalist organizations along with Indian military were involved in the killing of Muslims. 17th September is not the liberation day but day of genocide, the implications of which can be felt even today.[/quote]
In the name of freedom of speech, highly inflammatory rhetoric should be allowed to flame up passions. Millions of minds should be poisoned and a civil war ensued because Planetwarrior thinks free speech triumphs safety of Indian citizens.
These free speech,secularism types are the first ones to be killed by muslim lynch mobs in riots.
Because these people live in a utopian world far removed from ground reality,their houses will be looted, their women raped and enslaved and their men killed.That is what happens to such people.
The so called "Communals" on the other hand stay safe as they are prepared for such eventuality and most of the time these mobs don't venture near them as they know what kind of shafting they will get in return.
They will only target the weak,Not united,secular, unprepared folk as they are easy pickings.

have some guts & show your real flags

Kuch pata nahi hota toh na bola karo

You need to show some guts and acknowledge that hydmuslims is an Indian. You cannot go about calling all Muslims who do not measure up to your idyllic view of Indian Muslims to be false flaggers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom