What's new

Police arrest 103 in biggest raid on migrant smugglers

Audio

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
(Reuters) - European police on Tuesday simultaneously arrested more than 100 people in 10 countries in what they called the biggest raid on a migrant smuggling ring in the history of the European Union.

On Tuesday more than 1,200 police officers raided 117 locations at the same time and made 103 arrests, after more than a dozen countries cooperated for a year and a half to track down the traffickers, police said.

"This is not a cash on delivery business; this is a cash up front business," Dove said. "Some people who were let down ended up in places where they didn't intend to be."

"Then there's the knock-on effect of people being illegally in countries in Western Europe with no status there. How do they exist? They get involved in street crime. This is hugely damaging to human beings but also society and the economy."

Officials said that about 20 members of the organization remained unknown to them, and pledged to track them down too.

Police said they had intelligence that might lead them to other trafficking rings, adding that European cooperation against this type of crime was getting more efficient.

European police arrest 103 in biggest raid on migrant smugglers | Reuters

The neo-cons of PDF, Audio and Solomon will go crazy now. Pakistanis were responsible I believe though nationality wasn't stated but is automatically inferred by the Naz- sorry American people.

The neo-cons of PDF, Audio and Solomon will go crazy now. Pakistanis were responsible I believe though nationality wasn't stated but is automatically inferred by the Naz- sorry American people.

Really?
How is it automatically inferred?

from the Middle East, especially Libya, Syria and Iraq

Migrants should not be involved in these crimes. They are already framed from every crime from terrorism to rape. A lot of migrants go to the west and feel they have a right to do anything. 3/4th of the weed sellers are migrants in Toronto. Has to stop.

Migrants should not be involved in these crimes. They are already framed from every crime from terrorism to rape. A lot of migrants go to the west and feel they have a right to do anything. 3/4th of the weed sellers are migrants in Toronto. Has to stop.

Sure and you know this because ............................ ??

:azn:

Sure and you know this because ............................ ??

:azn:

I met a lot of people who sold it. True. :D
But as a kid you don't think what you are doing. You just act like your friends. I didn't understand these things. I was too into politics. I was always different.

These guys destroy our reputation.

this is going to increase day by day, Europe and north america has had enough of this sh!t , the sh!t of migration from unstable states, more and more will be deported.

Back
Top Bottom