What's new

Police and Ranger Launch Psychological war fare by Kidnapping children

Moral decay

The filth , of Gutter , is now finally visible as the sewage as gather to such great extent it is overflying

The Color of the Police Wardi matches the Sewage color

1684200523810.png

Watan Ki Mitti , Khaki color is what we used to say

Now the statement has become , the filth of Oppressive System same color as Sewage
Is Punjab Police's true color

Only the Elders / Retired officers will know the truth what happened in past
But the present looks dark and filthy

No one knew what is happening in Rural Areas because these are ruled by Warlords paying a tribute to allow them to be in charge in their region

There are no major court or judicial system

But now the same pattern of Kidnapping and Torture is happening in Cities and Major provinces
Yes people are noticing it from age 5 to age 65

Our Perception of Armed force is changing rapidly

I think there is a need to apportion a lot of this blame to the local administration. The executioners are all Punjab police under Rana Sanaullah et-al. I feel the fingers are only being pointed at the khaki and bc of that, the abettors from PDM will do what they always do i.e. play innocent and get a pass for all of their machinations (thus some of the contacts with PTI with a mea-culpa already.)

I am still not reconciled with the reasons for which the current CoAS would want to take on so much heat/dislike/hatred for himself and his organization. What in the world could be worth this? Nothing and absolutely nothing comes to mind. I just don't get it.

I think there is a need to apportion a lot of this blame to the local administration. The executioners are all Punjab police under Rana Sanaullah et-al. I feel the fingers are only being pointed at the khaki and bc of that, the abettors from PDM will do what they always do i.e. play innocent and get a pass for all of their machinations (thus some of the contacts with PTI with a mea-culpa already.)

I am still not reconciled with the reasons for which the current CoAS would want to take on so much heat/dislike/hatred for himself and his organization. What in the world could be worth this? Nothing and absolutely nothing comes to mind. I just don't get it.

Dear sir, I know you and me have alot of disagreement on past things which you might not even remember because I am a nobody or not “senior” enough but that being said, if a common man can see that that this is a scheme by PDM to defame the army and the common “PTI supporter” can see this is a scheme to pit the two against each other.wouldn’t it be prudent for the army with its resources to put a stop to this madness? And take into accountability PDM? Thank you again. As and multiple others see it, only the army is going to be blamed for the incompetence of the leadership or the blatant involvement or agreement.

FIGHT BACK!!!!!

Nothing in this world can replace your kidnapped women and children.

Pakistani dollarkhor generals and politicians put their family and self interests first.

Time for citizens to do the same.

If they come to lay even a finger on your family, FIGHT BACK!

Die as a ghairatmand. Die as a martyr. Fighting and defending your family on your property from rapists and murdered is Jihad. Death in this path is Shahadat.

The soldiers and police officers must think, do they want to die fighting to illegally kidnap women and children and commit horrendous abuses on them? If they get killed doing this THEY WILL NOT BE SHAHEED.

Be a law abiding citizen. Strive for peace whenever you can. Stay loyal to your religion and country. But no matter who it is if they become aggressors and illegally attack your home to illegally kidnap your family members, slaughter them all with no mercy.

Teach your women self defence and weapons training. Death while fighting is better for them then to be r*ped, groped, sexually assaulted, and embarrassed in a cell full with dirty minded, perverted creatures.

Death before dishonour

The stuff that is now happening at Micro Level is something that has never happened in Country

mere masoom dost, this is the same institution that committed mass genocide and mass rape of thousands of Bengalis just so their favorite ZAB (with 50% less seats than the winner) becomes PM.

Do you really think these same ghouls cannot abduct a few women? And that too, in an existential war for survival where their corrupt kingdoms are at stake?

What in the world could be worth this?

for multiple Major reasons

Playing kingmaker , retaining chairman ships of almost each and every govt org, plots, asserting control over civil service by recruiting serving army officers without any appropriate qualification or attempting any exams.

well let's just say theres no particular skill set required to join the civil service so a b.a would suffice, which has actually been the practice.

Yeah the quality of the forum has turned into some bawaseer....

Back
Top Bottom