What's new

Poland speeds up missile defence plan amid Ukraine crisis

And care to share how we fund them and where we train them?
Sometimes im asking myself why there are so many Chinese members just talking BS without a valuable input on this Forum.

Turkey has been training , organizing and supporting terrorists in it's soil for 3 whole years .

I couldn't care less what Brazilians think of us. I don't care if they like us or hate us. No one in China gives a hoot about Brazil.

We are a regional power in South America. Our economy is one of the biggest in the world. You can't really
call such a country irrelevant.

And care to share how we fund them and where we train them?
Sometimes im asking myself why there are so many Chinese members just talking BS without a valuable input on this Forum.

It's a well known fact that Turkey, Saudia Arabia and Qatar are the breeding grounds for islamic terrorists. All 3 of these regimes sympathise with the extremists. It's well known Turkey has been funding and training terrorists in Xinjiang.

Turkey fully funds and supports terrorists in Syria that does suicide bombings and does chemical attacks on civilians.

And yes, FSA is a terrorist organisation.
Only people that sympathise with islamic terrorists think they are not terrorists.

FSA is not considered as an terrorist organisation, but this guy is talking about Uyghurs anyway, dont change the subject just to save the face of your buddy.

Just as I thought.

Another Turkish kid that is a terrorist sympathiser.

There are plenty of them on this forum.

Ooopsss,

İ thought the last brain dead Chinese fell a couple of days ago.
Seems some are still wandering here.

Unfortunately Turks that fanboy terrorism are still wandering here.

Last edited:
It's a well known fact that Turkey, Saudia Arabia and Qatar are the breeding grounds for islamic terrorists. All 3 of these regimes sympathise with the extremists. It's well known Turkey has been funding and training terrorists in Xinjiang.

Turkey fully funds and supports terrorists in Syria that does suicide bombings and does chemical attacks on civilians.

Only people that sympathise with islamic terrorists think they are not terrorists.

Just as I thought.

These are your own facts which isnt true as long as you dont provide evidences.

Just as I thought.

Ok why dont u show us some evidence that turkey is funding and training Xinjiang terrorists?
And how is that related to this Thread?

FSA is not considered as an terrorist organisation, but this guy is talking about Uyghurs anyway, dont change the subject just to save the face of your buddy.

So , You support your government in supporting and organizing an armed group in your soil and sending them to Syria ?

In this case you shouldn't have any problem if a neighbor country supports , trains and organizes Kurds in it's soils and sends them to Turkey ?

By the way , I don't even know who he is .

Even without this fiasco in Ukraine, Poland would have done it eventually. That country never made it a secret that the only reason they are not going 100% anti-Russia was because of economic concerns (gas) and nothing else.

It's like how those Baltic states only like Russia when it comes to natural resources negotiations and investment money. Outside of that Russians are second class aliens in those countries.

At the end it's the completely neutral countries like Finland that comes out on top because they get better deals from both Russia and Western Europe, and not having to worry about being tossed around like a football.

Last edited:
Poland speeds up missile defence plan amid Ukraine crisis

View attachment 21736

* Poland to choose best tender offer within weeks

* Bids from France, Israel, U.S. in running

* Faster timeframe reflects crisis in next-door Ukraine (Adds quotes, details)

By Marcin Goettig and Andrea Shalal

WARSAW/WASHINGTON, March 20 (Reuters) - Poland has decided to speed up its tender for a missile defence system, a defence ministry spokesman said on Thursday, in a sign of Warsaw's disquiet over the tension between neighbouring Ukraine and Russia.

"The issues related with Poland's air defence will be accelerated," spokesman Jacek Sonta said. "Poland plans to choose the best offer for its missile defence in the next few weeks."

The NATO member had planned to reduce the number of bidders by June, but the crisis in Ukraine and concerns about Russia's annexation of Crimea have prompted officials to speed up the timetable.

There are four bidders: France's Thales, in a consortium with European group MBDA and the Polish state defence group; the Israeli government; Raytheon of the United States; and the MEADS consortium led by Lockheed Martin.

The spokesman added that Poland would like to sign the final agreement on the construction of the missile shield this year.

One of the bidders, MEADS, said the tender was worth about $5 billion, but experts say the whole missile shield will be worth up to 40 billion zlotys ($13.1 billion), including maintenance costs. It is to be completed by the end of 2022.

Poland fell under Soviet domination after World War Two, along with the rest of Eastern Europe, but was one of the first to shake off Communist rule in 1989. It has taken an active diplomatic role in the crisis over Ukraine, including by requesting NATO consultations earlier this month.

U.S. Congressman Stephen Lynch welcomed Poland's decision to speed up its defence plans.

"I think the action in Crimea makes it abundantly clear that NATO needs to do more to upgrade its defences, not just missile defences," the Massachusetts Democrat told Reuters.

"But certainly I can fully support the decision by Poland to expedite that whole process and I think it's entirely appropriate that we should support that effort," he added.

The first phase of the Polish system is to comprise eight sets of mid-range interceptor rockets, which may later be supplemented by short-range and long-range ones. Poland has already passed legislation to secure funding for the shield, the defence ministry spokesman said.

The planned system is separate from elements of a U.S. missile shield to be deployed in Poland by 2018, as confirmed by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden on a visit to Warsaw this week. ($1 = 3.0482 Polish Zlotys) (Additional reporting by Dan Williams; Editing by Mark Trevelyan)

UPDATE 1-Poland speeds up missile defence plan amid Ukraine crisis| Reuters
i think the role of poland wil remain same in 3rd world war as it was in 2nd world war.......i mean it will be the first country who will be "Leveled" to ground.....:lol:

Ok why dont u show us some evidence that turkey is funding and training Xinjiang terrorists?
And how is that related to this Thread?

Ahhhh another CIA/NSA agent pretending to be German.

Snowden exposed the tactics used by the US in his leaked files where US agents go to forums to spread Yankee propaganda.

I have a feeling most of the pro-Yankee members here are not really from the countries that shown in their flags. I have a feeling most these guys are experienced Yankee intelligence agents.

Snowden exposed the tactics used by the US in his leaked files where US agents go to forums to spread Yankee propaganda.

I have a feeling most of the pro-Yankee members here are not really from the countries that shown in their flags. I have a feeling most these guys are experienced Yankee intelligence agents.

LOL! you sure like labeling people and nations with all sort of BS when it suits your little world. no wonder you have 5 negative ratings. i begin to suspect that you're not just a regular troll, but a troll that even takes his words serious, which makes you look even more incredibly pitiful :enjoy:

A big chunk of Poland used to be part of Germany until Germany lost WW2 and all that chunk.

sudetenland_1938.gif

well that was not the response i did expect
how did asking for prove make me an CIA/NSA agent, wouldnt it be more likeley that im turkish agent:woot: ...
but u got me im actually working for Zionist Reptilians, i just cant fool super intelligent people like u .
Anyway am i going to get an answer maybe some Article or something

Back
Top Bottom