What's new

Poland, Hungary, The Czech Republic, and Slovakia Sign a Military Pact

What a circus? They do not believe in the protection of NATO?

Hence why I expect stronger military relations with your country (and Poland) for the future. A back-up plan if things get nasty.
Bulgaria and Serbia aren't very reliable when it come to Russia.. :)
Bulgarians and Serbs are Slav-Gypsy so their heart is with Russia. I'm afraid Turks will favor Hungary over Romania for historical reasons. Both are children of the Hun. But I read that Romania/Turkish relations are also very good. You treat your Turkic minority good.

Why don't you touch NATO countries? Touch Poland, touch Turkey :D It is funny you say "circus" since you will end up there as tame bear, dancing and making us laugh haha

Backup

Bulgarians and Serbs are Slav-Gypsy so their heart is with Russia. I'm afraid Turks will favor Hungary over Romania for historical reasons. Both are children of the Hun. But I read that Romania/Turkish relations are also very good. You treat your Turkic minority good.

Hungary is a non issue, and even if, Turkey will more than likely stay out of it, like you did before.
And indeed, Romanian/Turkish relations are very good and bound to get better, we have similar interests and no real divergence

Edit: There are 0 problems with our Turkic/Tatar minority, since they integrated very well and are free to exercise their religion and customs

Back
Top Bottom