What's new

POF Launch new 9mm handguns in collaboration with Sarsilmaz Turkey

I was given this answer on B 6 by an Army officer on face book
"Yes, it is. I had this beauty as my secondary weapon at operational area. Have hit at 100 meters on range with single shot. "
@Irfan Baloch @Icarus @kaonalpha @balixd @Xeric
i did not fire B6, but we surely checkd ST9, the first lot....I bought it for my friend, after 100 rounds my friend complained that the gun started giving misfire, when had it checked by armuror he said strike pin was weak and wasn't strike properly.....it was returned back to PoF.....Pof got really bad feedback on that gun.....after few months second lot came from Sarsilmaz with the issue rectified......

i did not fire B6, but we surely checkd ST9, the first lot....I bought it for my friend, after 100 rounds my friend complained that the gun started giving misfire, when had it checked by armuror he said strike pin was weak and wasn't strike properly.....it was returned back to PoF.....Pof got really bad feedback on that gun.....after few months second lot came from Sarsilmaz with the issue rectified......
Pakistan was also testing Grand Power K105 to choose another side army along with B6. What is latest update on that ?

Updated Prices:
POF B6: 48000
POF ST9:58330
POF PK9: 30000

Back
Top Bottom