What's new

PNoy: PHL to make peace with China

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you are waiting to be bombed? That's great to hear. I know you bent over for the Spanish for hundreds of years and let the black Americans have their way too. Now your kind serve Han Chinese as maids. We don't even try to be kind to our own servants. Just take away your occupied islands one-by-one like candy from a baby.

We will definitively treat our Filipino friends with the utmost respect, the same way as how their best friend and idol, America and Spain treated them throughout its history. :)

Yes the Cambodians will rule dirty Viets in SE Asia with China's help and then it's payback time for the Khmers.

we don't rule them, let they do balancing. But china paid for them to no mention about stand off situation recently in EZZ of Philippine. Mr. Namhong did it wrongly. It's more harm to Cambodia, when Mr. Hong played role lap dog of China.
Mr. Heng Somrin visited Hanoi thereof to maintain relation with Vietnam.

Mr. Heng Somrin visited Hanoi thereof to maintain relation with Vietnam.
Now Viets are begging Cambodia :lol:

But Khmers know what backstabbing dirty Viets are planning....... so you will get slaps in the face instead.

We will definitively treat our Filipino friends with the utmost respect, the same way as how their best friend and idol, America and Spain treated them throughout its history. :)

I am amaze of the imagination of the chinese
I actually was impressed alot

Go on kid live in your fantasy world :coffee:

That should be the U.S. The U.S. is the last country that wants peace between nations.
Naw

If China want to end this in the first place all they need to do is cooperate with their neighbors
Sadly, their race is too barbaric and uncivilized

INB4WARFREAKCHINESE

you talk like a kid, i assume you are one using inba for inbalanced which gamers frequently use. I bet you wouldn't call the Americans warfreak now that your country beg for their help.

Back
Top Bottom