What's new

PMLN supporters vs Pakistan Army

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia

This is what West and India want from Nawaz Sharif... PMLN *********** chanting against Pakistan Army.... lagta hey Khalaye Makhlook activate karna parayge ye ghadaar iskay voter aur supporter bhi gahdaar .. lanat inpe.. Ghadaar aur Khatam-e-Nabowat ka law change karnay walay kay supporteroon pe lanat.. is fooj ko side pe kardetay hain India inkay ghar may ghuns kar in PMLN waloon kay saath woh karayge fir inka geedar Myaan inko bachanay ayega jo apnay aap ko nahe bacha sakhta..

jo is Nawaz Sharif ka voter aur supporter hey uske *************!

they deserve bullets.

are pmln supporters drones? would they bark against country if ganja told them too? such dogs
No, this is normal when institution interfere/interact politically or with men not supposed to this happens...Like judiciary when they sit in elections as RO it is bound that people will criticize them ..Similar when Army whose job is to protect borders interact with people in elections or any other manner it is normal people will criticize them , if is is supposed that they are abducting people forcing them to change parties or changing the election results...Listen to Ayaz amir he is very anti Nawaz but he do said the same thing that if they Army is indulge in election it is normal...
Same happened when Army did operations they were appreciated when they assume the role of police they were criticized by local folks there

if any mohajir had dared to chant anti pakistan army slogan, there would have been mass genocide, but since these people are from Punjab, they are allowed to chant what ever they want and pakistan army wont act.

So far Pakistan Army has been very lenient on PMLN and yet these people are first to chant anti Pakistan army slogan, yet, when Altaf hussain chant one anti pak army slogan after they already killed so many MQM workers under custody by brutal torture, immediate action wa taken and mohajirs rounded off and MQM Head quarter sealed.
You are right ,,after all you are maohjairs and they are son of soil...

son of their ancestor would be more suitable because even balochs are son of soil, not punjab but atleast Pakistan geographic area. if son of soil were spared then balochistan would have not seen military action, same thing goes to FATA as well who are, again, son of soil but still they are treated just like mohajirs, maybe a little better.
Lol....don't hope too much .Punjabis never turned ant-establishment they are known for "on victorious side"

if any mohajir had dared to chant anti pakistan army slogan, there would have been mass genocide, but since these people are from Punjab, they are allowed to chant what ever they want and pakistan army wont act.

So far Pakistan Army has been very lenient on PMLN and yet these people are first to chant anti Pakistan army slogan, yet, when Altaf hussain chant one anti pak army slogan after they already killed so many MQM workers under custody by brutal torture, immediate action wa taken and mohajirs rounded off and MQM Head quarter sealed.
I'm a Muhajir and what you said is a load of shit.

why everybody is hyper these days????????? come on guys these are election days and those parties who did nothing in their rule they are using the card of مظلومیت... to get the sympathy vote otherwise PMLn made mushaid hussain a senator just to restore the connection between them and establishment

and about Muhajir word .. Nawaz sherif family also migrated from india, they are also muhajir ... president mamnoon hussain is also a muhajir since he was born in Bhopal India... Dr. Abdul Kadeer khan also born in india and list goes on... so stop behaving like kids .. we all are pakistanies if one part of the country is not developing the reason is its own people ... our entire politics is running upon sects .. cast ... tribe and religious factors .. in sindh shabeer bija rani won the election unopposed .. why ??? because bija rani is the largest single tribe in in the area ... and people are follower to such people like zombies

Oh plz shut up... Back your bags and go back to India if you hate Pakistan so much. I think the Hindutva have nothing but mathai (sweets) waiting for you there.

Btw, i am muhajir+Pathan+Punjabi+Kashmiri+moghal ... So no bias here.

There are many muhajirs in Punjab.
no he was talking about him being an ethnic Punjab because that was race related thread. He might have migrated from eastern Punjab but still he is a Punjabi...But I don't like the use of the term Muhajir for these people because they have now Pakistani citizen and most of them were born in Pakistan, they can identify themselves as Urdu speaking. For example my grand parents migrated from the eastern Punjab, but my parents were born in Pakistan, so my parents are not even migrated and then I was born, though I wasn't born in Pakistan but that's besides the point as rest of my siblings were born in Pakistan and most of childhood was spent in Pakistan. And we are Urdu speaking but our ancestors were from Swat who migrated to Indian Punjab with some Mughal king and then stayed there until the partition.

This is what West and India want from Nawaz Sharif... PMLN *********** chanting against Pakistan Army.... lagta hey Khalaye Makhlook activate karna parayge ye ghadaar iskay voter aur supporter bhi gahdaar .. lanat inpe.. Ghadaar aur Khatam-e-Nabowat ka law change karnay walay kay supporteroon pe lanat.. is fooj ko side pe kardetay hain India inkay ghar may ghuns kar in PMLN waloon kay saath woh karayge fir inka geedar Myaan inko bachanay ayega jo apnay aap ko nahe bacha sakhta..

jo is Nawaz Sharif ka voter aur supporter hey uske *************!
I would like to urge the pakistani who loves pakistan and the defenders of pakistan to take revenge for this treason by these pml n and to teach them a lesson PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAK FOUJ ZINDABAD PMLn GADAAR MURDABAAD

no he was talking about him being an ethnic Punjab because that was race related thread. He might have migrated from eastern Punjab but still he is a Punjabi...But I don't like the use of the term Muhajir for these people because they have now Pakistani citizen and most of them were born in Pakistan, they can identify themselves as Urdu speaking. For example my grand parents migrated from the eastern Punjab, but my parents were born in Pakistan, so my parents are not even migrated and then I was born, though I wasn't born in Pakistan but that's besides the point as rest of my siblings were born in Pakistan and most of childhood was spent in Pakistan. And we are Urdu speaking but our ancestors were from Swat who migrated to Indian Punjab with some Mughal king and then stayed there until the partition.

There is a huge population of Muhajirs in Punjab and most of them migrated from east punjab. There are manyh who live in village as well. They were called Muhajirs but unlike Karachi they are part of the community and are now mostly not refered muhajirs many of them were given properties in Punjab which belonged to migrating hindus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom