What's new

PMLN Mehar Afzal Bharwana Ki Pitai

IceCold

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PMLN is finally getting what it deserves. Their shalwars are being handed over to them literally. I hope the treatment increases in due time.

What will this achieve? Will the politician learn and become honest and faithful to his/her voters? The best revenge is to not cast vote to politicians who do not serve the nation. But the dilemma is, who has served the nation ever? and so whom to vote for? The lesser of the evils or just stay home and let the powers play their game?

1700403456930.png

Breaking News
In Jhang, the local official of PML-N, Maher Muhammad Afzal Bharwana, went out to ask for votes. When the people refused, he stared abusing people, and said, "Our talk is done, don't vote we will win." In the end he was treated like a dog by the people...

Last edited:
i hope these dogs are dispatched to hell by pakistani people.. revolution will happen
The dogs in wardi sponsoring and backing these dogs need to be sent to hell first. They have been doing so since Pakistan's inception. Its them that Pakistan nation needs to get rid off.
On another note i have heard that the gandoo now hides behind a bluet proof window even within his own institution. That should tell a thing or two.

What will this achieve? Will the politician learn and become honest and faithful to his/her voters?

If my 'assessment' is correct, his wife was a PMLN ticket holder who later stood as a PTI candidate and won the seat.

Now, his husband is trying his hand as a PMLN candidate.

Point is, they just beat-up a Lota, not an honest to God Noonie Toon! These are opportunist characters who will sell their very soul to the devil if it gives them an ounce of political power.

On another note i have heard that the gandoo now hides behind a bluet proof window even within his own institution. That should tell a thing or two.
Impossible.. our people are weak and follow patriarchy.. civilian or army personnel, can't bring any revolution.. they can kill common people, but refuse to say no.. be it Abid boxer types or Dirty Hary.
I think he is just paranoid.. if true, I.Gandhi was way braver, besides strategist..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom