What's new

PMLN Maryam nawaz jalsa failed - losing popularity

After getting done with PM Imran Khan’s govt, enemy is now trying to sabotage CPEC by attacking Chinese Nationals in the biggest metropolis city of Pakistan.
It happens when Law Enforcement agencies are busy in facilitating & abetting Political parties for Hybrid Regime.

To be blunt and it is distasteful, but the real reason she is popular is due the fact she is pleasing on the eye and most men in Pakistan are fascinated by her looks. Some will have more perverse thoughts than others but in a nutshell they all fancy her and would like to do some rude things with her which I won’t mention on her! Nothing more nothing less of substance to her!

PPP/PMLN is done and dusted from Pakistan.

They wont even win 10 seats this time if free and fair elections took place.

They already have ECP chairman, courts under their pockets. Still they are afraid of facing public in election.

Speaks volumes

1651241118424.png

جب بجلی کم ہوتا ہے تو لوڈ شیڈنگ ہوتا ہے، جب زیادہ بجلی کم ہوتا ہے تو زیادہ لوڈ شیڈنگ ہوتا ہے۔ خرم دستگیر خان بلاول بھٹو زرداری کے
نقش قدم پر چلتے ہوئے۔

For 9 years in KPK and for 4 years all over Pakistan, electricity was full and there was no shortfall. There was no load shedding.
Curse on such treacherous thieves ...

I see the process bearing the birth of a rejuvenated Pakistan. Last time I saw such a birth pang in Turkey, and now it's all history....

What does a rejuvenated Turkey mean? Every day a piece of good news from the Muslim military industrial complex...

To be blunt and it is distasteful, but the real reason she is popular is due the fact she is pleasing on the eye and most men in Pakistan are fascinated by her looks. Some will have more perverse thoughts than others but in a nutshell they all fancy her and would like to do some rude things with her which I won’t mention on her! Nothing more nothing less of substance to her!
She is very beautiful I must admit.

Back
Top Bottom