What's new

PMLN Maryam kotla gujrat Jalsa failed

Who trusts corrupt judiciary of Pakistan. They ousted NS for IK and today Pakistan is at the brink of default because of IK and now they want NS to come and fix all the mess.

All documents created by establishment, they trapped PMLN. Corrupt system of Pakistan.
So why your bestest leader is still hiding in London instead of fixing Pakistan Patwari?

The fact that you can see full torso's of people shows you how the images and video and placement is manipulated. In IK's jalso you can never see full torsos of attendees especially in the front of his jalsas. Seeing full torsos only means on things - space between attendees, and even at a shallow angle you see full torso shows the extent of the spacing. And the fact that you dont see a drone shot of the full ground while they are speaking from front to back also is suspect.
Having said that this is still a considerable amount of people for crooks. The system of patronage is alive and well in Pakistani politics.

Stop making fun of Maryam.....Patwaris expected some soft-**** video of someone to be released in Jalsa and not to mention entire Sialkot district khotas were slaughtered to make biryani for Patwaris.

He will be soon in Pakistan with massive crowd in the history of Pakistan welcoming him.

He was disqualified by corrupt judiciary.

Haha, becharay dhoond rahay kisi tarah sy bas kuch mil jaye.

Lagay raho aur apnay ap ko nochtay raho.
Yaar we are not worried. Our minds are in a very different state. None of this is bothering us. Even if Maryum had the entire country in her side and IK had 1 person. I would stand with him (and there are millions of us Pakistanis who now think in these terms). I think you guys are reading this very badly and it will come back to destroy your dynastic politics.

BTW I think a strong opposition is important for a healthy system. So i am not for the complete annihilation of parties opposing PTI. I just wish they operated on principles, ideology, policies and ideas rather than servitude to families.

He will be soon in Pakistan with massive crowd in the history of Pakistan welcoming him.

He was disqualified by corrupt judiciary.

Haha, becharay dhoond rahay kisi tarah sy bas kuch mil jaye.

Lagay raho aur apnay ap ko nochtay raho.

I don't I know if you are being sarcastic or trolling but if you REALLY believe nawaz sharif is a great leader of Pakistan then you SERIOUSLY need some severe psychiatric help.

Back
Top Bottom