What's new

PMLN is Selling Tickets for Rs.1.5 Crore Each:- PML N's Raja Nadir

2 questions:

1) Did raja nadir get a ticket this time

2) Why was he quiet for 27 years?

answers afre simple he didn't get a ticket hence giving such nonsense statements! ignore it PML N is coming to power you like it or not!

How do you feel like when same Mushy's team has been included in the party and given top positions by Mian Sb?

Top positions like ???? which person??? depends. Happy on Marvi. not happy on Ameer Muqam ( but honestly there was no BIG leader in KPK and he can remain there ) very angry on Bhinders

But to see a Chairman who has spent 45+ years in the same party .......... you cant imagine the feeling unless you experience it yourself

Ya i can see fight Nawaz Sharif and other PML.N politican were barking against Musharif until Mushy , Kiyani and Nawaz Sharif meet each other and signed NRO2 u have not heared any of them any more lol.

PML.N has more mushy politicans in there party than ANY other party also more than there own worker.

bold part : nice brought up :tup:

Our OWN workers ........... u have no idea how many our own workers are participating in elections

Do you really believe PMLN fought its way back ?? :-O just think a bit again even before lal masjid operation I was not very much against Mush, in 2002 I saw majority population supporting mush... In 1999 people were realy happy to see musharaf... PMLN was PML before then it became PMLN.... can you imagine a party with the name of a leader can give fare chance to everyone.... My point Scenarios took PMLN back into action along with support of PTI and all other political barties but they ditched

There were so many parties at the time of THAT scenario but we Won ..... and we didnt ditch ... ik announced his boycott before the APC

bold part : nice brought up :tup:

Our OWN workers ........... u have no idea how many our own workers are participating in elections

There were so many parties at the time of THAT scenario but we Won ..... and we didnt ditch ... ik announced his boycott before the APC

You won because you were the only big party at that time who contested elections, almost all others boycotted the elections.

When they sell tickets for money, they can sell the country also!

He did not got ticket last time either.... and he was hardcore PML.N supporter since last 27y.

2 questions:

1) Did raja nadir get a ticket this time

2) Why was he quiet for 27 years?

answers afre simple he didn't get a ticket hence giving such nonsense statements! ignore it PML N is coming to power you like it or not!

You won because you were the only big party at that time who contested elections, almost all others boycotted the elections.

the other BIG PARTIES now have the time to prove us wrong ...... wait for 11 May :)

they are too arrogant to realize whats coming their way... a type behaviour towards Tsunami, it surprises everyone !!
I wish he understands wat his party leadership thinks about him or any other worker.... If NS and SS were so true in what they are saying now they must have done this long before..... main thing is police reforms and the first person who took initiative to change the 1893 act of police was Mush neither NS nor BB.... PMLN is here for last 25 or so years still unable to define any rules and regulations of merit within the party....... I wish people understand that its not intelligence or hard work that brings change its the will and dedication towards good will that brings change and we see both in IK and unfortunately none in NS....

I wish he understands wat his party leadership thinks about him or any other worker.... If NS and SS were so true in what they are saying now they must have done this long before..... main thing is police reforms and the first person who took initiative to change the 1893 act of police was Mush neither NS nor BB.... PMLN is here for last 25 or so years still unable to define any rules and regulations of merit within the party....... I wish people understand that its not intelligence or hard work that brings change its the will and dedication towards good will that brings change and we see both in IK and unfortunately none in NS....

exactly, we need change the way we are operating our country, social and economic uplift policies, not wasting money on useless roads, a guy from Gujaranwala NA96 said "mere gher mien rat khanay ko kuch nahi hai, mein inki sarak ka kiya karo??" they dont really know how much awam is fed up, if it continued this way, I am sure people will retaliate... and all these shahi khandan will run away to their respected friend countries, and their darbaris will remain here to rot....

unfortunately along with them, we will have to face it too...

here is how, they will be treated...

Last edited by a moderator:
They are already dishonest with Pakistan & if they get elected (which they will by corrupt means) then how will they be honest with Pakistan? they will only harm Pakistan once again.

Yar just see Rawalpindi. The MNA from NA-55 or City General Secretary. Even if today my father distribute all his property among his children I will be richer than these 2. Thats what my party thinks about me or worker like me or workers poor than me

Yar just see Rawalpindi. The MNA from NA-55 or City General Secretary. Even if today my father distribute all his property among his children I will be richer than these 2. Thats what my party thinks about me or worker like me or workers poor than me

On what basis tickets were given to those two ?? Can those become the head of PMLN ??

Back
Top Bottom