What's new

PMLN is Selling Tickets for Rs.1.5 Crore Each:- PML N's Raja Nadir

1) Nawaz uncle already has a hair transplant

2) no one has the right to make fun of someone just bcz they dont like them

3) this is an allegation NOT A PROVEN FACT, so plz dont jump to conclusion

Allegation :undecided: tiger hum sub ko ground reality pta hai han agar koi ankh band kr k unko fllw kre t0u kya kahin.

the guy served a man for 27 years, thats why one should built institutions not family inc.

Allegation :undecided: tiger hum sub ko ground reality pta hai han agar koi ankh band kr k unko fllw kre t0u kya kahin.

Ground reality ==> I saw a person living in a 3 marla house becoming a MNA in front of my eyes.

still can't justify making fun of someone

the guy served a man for 27 years, thats why one should built institutions not family inc.

Raja Zafar ul Haq is in Pml since 1956

in 2001 many ppl told Raja Zafar ul Haq that you are way too senior than Javeed Hashmi and you deserve to be the Chairman. He said this is not the time to do this, He went into elections, unfortunately lost.

Then he became Senetor but Ishaq Dar was made the leader. He still remained loyal

and you can not imagine the happiness when I saw him sitting right next to Nawaz Sharif in meetings yesterday. ( and its not the first time I have seen him there, may be its the hundredth time)

625588_604795369548891_48939380_n.jpg

meanwhile you continue telling me Maryam is conducting interviews for tickets :lol:

Ground reality ==> I saw a person living in a 3 marla house becoming a MNA in front of my eyes.

still can't justify making fun of someone

Okay making fun of someone is not gud but what about the bank blance of nooras ?

Okay making fun of someone is not gud but what about the bank blance of nooras ?

1) their name is not nooras

2) They are rich, they owned the biggest private steel mill in Pakistan in late 60s ( when they were not in Politics )

1) their name is not nooras

2) They are rich, they owned the biggest private steel mill in Pakistan in late 60s ( when they were not in Politics )

Okay so u think that they are not involved in corruption?? If you think so thn you need to wake up and stop dreaming.

Here we go, even Ganjas knows this they will lose so they are trying to have money now from selling tickets to candidates, Abay kuch to sharam karo,
off course people who pays when they come to power they do corruption 10 time more cuz they paid the money for seat and they seek full redemption of it.

Okay so u think that they are not involved in corruption?? If you think so thn you need to wake up and stop dreaming.

or someone needs go to court and put these ppl behind bars

You must be kiddin....kis politician ko corruption ki saza hoi hai ap bhul rahe ho zardari president hai :)

and Pmln went to courts on many cases against his govt. Thats how the world operates. You think someone is corrupt you go to courts

Any discounts for an educated males ?? :omghaha:
What is the wholesale rate ??

and Pmln went to courts on many cases against his govt. Thats how the world operates. You think someone is corrupt you go to courts

So do you think that nawaz family is not corrupted and white like milk...

laptop corruption zada purani to nhi kahin aik lapi apko b t0u nhi de dya :D

Back
Top Bottom