PMLN high-handedness in Punjab

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
first the Faisalabad firing incident...

two diff videos

and probably if anyone has the seen another video in which the same dudes were threatening the government that if any action is taken against them, they will retaliate with more violence !!

I mean WTF, WTF !! :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
and now the wanted b@st@rd of PML N runs away from police custody

PML-N acts like Mafia in Punjab.I am so happy that Army put them in their place in 1999.Their ego was hurt badly.

i'm not a big fan or supporter of any political, but what i've observed is that PML-N still have a good track record of taking action against its own members if they r found guilty unlike other political parties....

i'm not a big fan or supporter of any political, but what i've observed is that PML-N still have a good track record of taking action against its own members if they r found guilty unlike other political parties....

for example ? Javed Hashmi?

for example ? Javed Hashmi?

nope i forgot the name of that female MPA it was all about credit card issue ..... as i said am not a political guy , but i do keep myself updated on diff political issues

nope i forgot the name of that female MPA it was all about credit card issue ..... as i said am not a political guy , but i do keep myself updated on diff political issues

oh come on yar, PML N got her out of that scam, the fact is, it is only a issue if its caught on tape, and that too for some days, they fully back their MNA and MPA or workers and their criminal activities... her name was Shumaila Rana.

But PMLN will still get the majority of seats from punjab's urban areas in next elections. Our people still vote for these so called leaders, mainly because of baradari voting and i don't know when this behavior will change.

oh come on yar, PML N got her out of that scam, the fact is, it is only a issue if its caught on tape, and that too for some days, they fully back their MNA and MPA or workers and their criminal activities... her name was Shumaila Rana.

BTW all political parties back their members regardless of the nature of crime they committed thats one of the major reasons we have lost faith in all political parties

But PMLN will still get the majority of seats from punjab's urban areas in next elections. Our people still vote for these so called leaders, mainly because of baradari voting and i don't know when this behavior will change.

no I dont think so, they will get without rigging elections...

BTW all political parties back their members regardless of the nature of crime they committed thats one of the major reasons we have lost faith in all political parties

true, hopefully not all, and we may learn from our mistakes...

nawaz sharif was crying like a baby in jail under musharif, and im sure its time for him to cry again.

Back
Top Bottom