What's new

PMLN; Hamza to head public affairs body with ‘massive powers’

So you are actually enforcing this pathetic and unlawful act of PML-N.
1- If its unlawful, can you please refer to us a provision of Pakistan Penal Code,Act/Ordinance,Judicial judgement or constitutional reference so as to which refers any such act as unlawful? (since these are the source of legislature in the country)? Mind you that he is an NA elect from Lahore and please do enlighten us as to there is any legal restriction which hinders the NA elect (which is elected again by locals of that province and area) to not to get involve in affairs falling into provincial preview?
Sorry to say, any little respect I had for you for being comparatively a sane pmln supporter, goes down the drain with your stupid reply. Today I came to know that you are also a brainless servant of Sharif family like so many others..
Like i said before, I don't really care about such things kid. I have more than what I deserve Alhamdulillah. Now grow up, get a life (and an IQ if possible) and move on.....
Hamza Shahbaz is a MNA and its legally wrong for him to interfere in any provincial matter. You have nothing to prove this wrong, do you?
Again rather than pulling out empty rants, do refer to any legal provision which bars an NA elect from involving into provincial affairs.

we are not crying we pitty u .. we want change u still like to be owned by a family
Yeah indeed, but becoming miserable for "Pittying" on someone else is a result of obsession. And here on the threads we all can see who is obsessed with whom :P

1- If its unlawful, can you please refer to us a provision of Pakistan Penal Code,Act/Ordinance,Judicial judgement or constitutional reference so as to which refers any such act as unlawful? (since these are the source of legislature in the country)? Mind you that he is an NA elect from Lahore and please do enlighten us as to there is any legal restriction which hinders the NA elect (which is elected again by locals of that province and area) to not to get involve in affairs falling into provincial preview?

Like i said before, I don't really care about such things kid. I have more than what I deserve Alhamdulillah. Now grow up, get a life (and an IQ if possible) and move on.....

Again rather than pulling out empty rants, do refer to any legal provision which bars an NA elect from involving into provincial affairs.

So Mr. 70 years old, millionaire genius.. Why don't you go a step ahead and prove me wrong? Like I've said before, you don't have anything to prove me wrong, do you? :lol:

A MNA can take care of things in his own constituency, but doing a MPA job while being a MNA.?? :lol: He's a legislator at National Assembly, he should stick his arse there instead of pocking in any provincial issues. Or else he should have contested at a provincial seat.

So Mr. 70 years old, millionaire genius.. Why don't you go a step ahead and prove me wrong? Like I've said before, you don't have anything to prove me wrong, do you? :lol:

A MNA can take care of things in his own constituency, but doing a MPA job while being a MNA just doesn't make sense.

why r u arguing .. no matter how much and facts and logic u use ..they are physiological slaves..they will keep justifying it

A MNA can take care of things in his own constituency, but doing a MPA job while being a MNA.?? :lol: He's a legislator at National Assembly, he should stick his arse there instead of pocking in any provincial issues. Or else he should have contested at a provincial seat.
Lol, It wasn't me i simply asked you to elaborate the illigality. So rather spinning off the argument, please enlighten us about the provisions making such act an illegal and cut the blah blah blah.

why r u arguing .. no matter how much and facts and logic u use ..they are physiological slaves..they will keep justifying it
I am exactly asking him for the facts....

I am exactly asking him for the facts....

Lol, It wasn't me i simply asked you to elaborate the illigality. So rather spinning off the argument, please enlighten us about the provisions making such act an illegal and cut the blah blah blah.

Look I am not noora servant so I ain't going to dig sh!t for noora family member. I've given you a hint, go dig it out if you are interested and prove me wrong.

Oh and tell your noora king to terminate all provincial assemblies and appoint MNAs for the job. I guess he has appointed MNA (Hamza Showbaz) to handle Punjab maybe because 300+ PMLN members in Punjab Assembly are all jeerks, incompetent of handling provincial issues..

Look I am not noora servant so I ain't going to dig sh!t for noora family member. I've given you a hint, go dig it out if you are interested and prove me wrong.

Oh and tell your noora king to terminate all provincial assemblies and appoint MNAs for the job. I guess he has appointed MNA (Hamza Showbaz) to handle Punjab maybe because 300+ PMLN members in Punjab Assembly are all jeerks, incompetent of handling provincial issues..
You may be not, but i have asked you for something and you're just twisting the argument. Like I said before spare me you blah blah blah and provide me with the precise answer.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom