What's new

PMLN and MQM for poll alliance !!

Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) agreed on a formula for the implementation of the local government system in Sindh after President Asif Ali Zardari intervened on the matter. A draft law was being prepared and a notification on the system was expected to be issued today as the Sindh Local Government Ordinance 2012. The new system would be implemented in Karachi, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Larkana and Sukkur. Dawn
photo.php

Last time MQM demanded 17 seats from Southern Punjab... after getting this deal with PPP, lets see if their demand rises and how much is PMLN is willing to bend to counter PTI in S. Punjab...

Oh man, is say to behtar Sheikh Rasheed hi hai!

Oh man, is say to behtar Sheikh Rasheed hi hai!

Nuclearpak, Don't becomes a sheep.....I just don’t understands why PTIANS pissing in their pants on a mere news of a PMLN, MQM political meeting, which as a matter of fact only requested by MQM itself, do you or anyone amongst you elaborates on what exact grounds PMLN as a main opposition party in parliment and upon further as host in this meeting simply refuse to meet this MQM delegation?? Any sane person with simple logic??

Further, the title of this thread is as usual fabricated to misleads, even the ET (famous for speculation) included the exploration and possibility part when choses for her headlines but our famous "Leader" as usual used prapogandas skills to turns viewrs falsly on his lines of imagination.

I requested mods to change thread title at least as per the ET headlines which is still speculative but not incorrect:coffee:

Nuclearpak, Don't becomes a sheep.....

Before going on a rant, you should have understood my post.

It is better to be having talks with Sheikh Rasheed rather than with killers of MQM.

Before going on a rant, you should have understood my post.

It is better to be having talks with Sheikh Rasheed rather than with killers of MQM.

FYI, IK himself participate in SR Jalsa from SR's Haveli and address the participant besides him and wows further electoral cooperation and you are comparing this political demonstration infront of thousands people with a mere political meeting on the desire of just one party and that too in closed doors:hitwall:

FYI, IK himself participate in SR Jalsa from SR's Haveli and address the participant besides him and wows further electoral cooperation and you are comparing this political demonstration infront of thousands people with a mere political meeting on the desire of just one party and that too in closed doors:hitwall:

Same thing as i said. Talks for a political alliance and cooperation with Sheikh Rasheed is better than MQM.

Although talks with neither of them is best. No Sheikh Rasheed, and no MQM.

Same thing as i said. Talks for a political alliance and cooperation with Sheikh Rasheed is better than MQM.

Although talks with neither of them is best. No Sheikh Rasheed, and no MQM.

Sir, On this issue PTI does summersault forging alliance and than backtracked silently or on mere SMS level to their cadres not openly in any press confrence like IK did while participating, IK himself is still have to make a lot clear on this issue instead of remaining profoundly silence.......on the other hand Sheik Rashid still insists that his alliance with IK/PTI is not "Mangni" but "Nikah", i have already posted that video in another thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ktracking-alliance-sheikh-rashid-s-party.html

This PMLN & MQM meeting is taking place in entirely different atmosphere as MQM merely wants to increase her bargaining status vis a vis PPP and PMLN know it entirely quite well but didn't feel any harm to extend that least gesture to another coleague in parliment for the sake of democratic norms:coffee:

The same democratic norms that were extended for the first 2 years of PPP rule?

Now you twisting it to another goal post.

Dear, Your alliance with AML is still intact and IK will never allow PTI to place any candidate in NA-55 against Sheikh Rashid....Wana bet:pop:

As many bad things MQM might have done in the past, it will be a good thing if they get ministry, because not even worst mqm hater can deny they have a few middle class educated hard working people eager to fix the country

^^^ and it was foretold by Imran Khan that all these status quo will get united against PTI near the elections... but boy, he did say that too, PMLN, PPP, ANP, MQM and JUIF united won't be able to stop PTI...

PMLN can stoop to any level to stop PTI.

Can PMLN paid trolls explain this? You people have been blaming PTI for making alliance with MQM since the KARACHI TUSNAMI Jalsa. So what is this going on losers?

so anyone who speaks in favor of PMLN is a Paid troll, what about Imran's sunshine lickers, they get paid in some kind of devilish satisfaction in some weird ways...better be paid troll

those who were spit somewhere sometime in their life will always be spitting for the rest of their lives

PMLN feels happy in grabbing those rejected by PTI.

and when was MQM being rejected by PTI, you are too much extra over estimating your party

tumhare karachi ke jalsa main 100 log bhi na ate if it was for MQM, you and me knows whats going on, all parties are sorting out their options prior to and after elections

Oh, Burger Bacho….Hosla….Tum ko bhee milaiga....:lol:

By the way learns something from PMLN…….. Istarah nikalwatay hain Lakeerain, MQM begs to meet PMLN leadership for political relevance and increasing their bargaining position in coming elections:coffee:

MQM begs?? is there anything such as begging in politics :lol: get yourself knowledge of politics more

this us after all the episodes of mr bean and ganja etc :lol:

shareef will go to nine zero and beg for forgiveness just like zardari

The alliance of PTI and MQM is possible (since Imran Khan changed his stance from anti-MQM to later pro-MQM to later neutral)... Never for PML-N / MQM as they are the opposite side of the coin

and MQM always wants to be part of govt. As PTI rejected them they will be happily sitting with Pmln for hope to get some ministries.

PTI has not even got one seat how can PTI reject some party which is a bigger party then them for now??

and when was MQM being rejected by PTI, you are too much extra over estimating your party

tumhare karachi ke jalsa main 100 log bhi na ate if it was for MQM, you and me knows whats going on, all parties are sorting out their options prior to and after elections

MQM begs?? is there anything such as begging in politics :lol: get yourself knowledge of politics more

this us after all the episodes of mr bean and ganja etc :lol:

shareef will go to nine zero and beg for forgiveness just like zardari

bachoon ke party hay, bachoon wali bahas kertey hain

Imran thinks youth will run this country...lol
see the quality of our youth, come to PDF
they think adopting Imran's last name and using humiliating language wins the arguments
Imran yeh youth tumhain mubarak ho...lol

Back
Top Bottom