What's new

PMLN and MQM breaks deal, MQM returns to Parliament !

As much as i hate MQM, i support this. System should keep running & now MQM will have to deal with the matters. No more ra..di rona.
They should have been left to rot. Instead they were brought back into Parliament for political gain.

They should have been left to rot. Instead they were brought back into Parliament for political gain.
& you think it was that easy to just ignore them & let them do propaganda against the state more than usual. Yeah i'm sure it would turned out well.

Yes but it's still better than military rule or a revolving door of PMs every two years. Let's see where this country is after it's been in existence for 200+ years.

Read between the lines.

Totally aligned with your viewpoint.

CQ4R101XAAE5fAM.jpg

Update : #Farooqsattar says #MQM will return in parliament within next seven days.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THOOKO CHAAATO
THOOKO CHAATOO
THOOKO CHAATOO :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

& you think it was that easy to just ignore them & let them do propaganda against the state more than usual. Yeah i'm sure it would turned out well.
They were on the backfoot actually.

Sorry but i don't understand cricket analogies.
Being on the backfoot is not just a cricket analogy.

It means that MQM was under severe pressure from all sides. They had just resigned from Provincial and National Assemblies and PTI was pursuing cases against them while the UK was investigating money-laundering charges against its leader.

now what can we say about thook kay chatna again and again

Leader bhai i have headd either way noon league is winning NA122 loads of support they have and also have heard PTI like always will resort to cheap tactics
oh bhaie Noon league lahore se nahi jeetay gi to kahan se jeetay gi. Khud hi batao.
They even can't imagine to lose but these days they have some sleepless night and the way they imported MNAs and Ex MNAs from every corner of punjab for election campaign , it shows pressure and frustration.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom