What's new

PML-N’s MNA escapes after LHC awards life sentence

PML-N’s MNA escapes after LHC awards life sentence
mna-300x300.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz MNA from Gujrat, Abid Raza, escaped from Lahore High Court after a divisional bench awarded life sentence to him for killing 12 people.

According to a private news channel, Raza is expected to leave Pakistan late night on Thursday in order to avoid arrest.

Chaudhry Raza Abid, who was elected as MNA on the ticket of PML-N in 2013 general elections from NA-107 (Gujrat-IV), was given death penalty in 2003 by an Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) for his involvement in the murder of six people in Gujrat.

However, he paid blood money to the victims’ families.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...s-mna-escapes-after-lhc-awards-life-sentence/
@Vapnope @The Sandman @Moonlight @Chauvinist @django @User @The Eagle @Musafir117
Like i said in our country you can escape justice if you are rich our laws are anti poor
What a justice that a criminal is let to escape, Shame on police./

First you had no right to call laws of our country stupid ............. I believe you are an indian and india is not on Mars somewhere, its right next to us on map ............... we pretty much know what happens there.

Second in this case blood money laws don't apply .......... the culprit was booked under Terrorism sections.

Third Ameer ul Momineen is known by the company he keeps ................ all the more reason to go in his home province. The need of the time if we want to save other cities of Pakistan, Punjab needs to be corrected and cleaned.

my apology to you

blood money needs to go. there is no difference between blood money and a bribe

my apology to you

blood money needs to go. there is no difference between blood money and a bribe

I am also not in favor of blood money ............... but if only the system is just and transparent and treats everyone equally. The current system is fckd up pretty bad to the extent that it is non functional. They recently passed orders to free two brothers who got hanged last year.

First this unjust system has to go and when there is a functional government yes the blood money needs to go, there is no need for it in a society that believes in fair judgement. However, for the time being a widow needs money to support her children whose husband may have been killed by some big shot thug, because state won't help her.

I wonder what stops the ISI from secretly killing such convicted murderers vs. allowing them to escape?!

I am also not in favor of blood money ............... but if only the system is just and transparent and treats everyone equally. The current system is fckd up pretty bad to the extent that it is non functional. They recently passed orders to free two brothers who got hanged last year.

First this unjust system has to go and when there is a functional government yes the blood money needs to go, there is no need for it in a society that believes in fair judgement. However, for the time being a widow needs money to support her children whose husband may have been killed by some big shot thug, because state won't help her.

that is a bribe anyway you put it

PML-N MNA detained at Lahore Airport
LAHORE: FIA officials stopped a Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) from traveling outside the country, ARY News reported.

Immigration Department of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) stopped the ruling party’s MNA Chaudhry Abid Raza from exit, who was traveling to Turkish capital Istanbul. He was denied travel to abroad after 90 minutes of questioning by the investigation authority.

It should be noted that a court had found Raza guilty of the murder of six people in Gujrat in 1998. Anti Terrorism Court, in 2003, had handed death sentence to the culprits in the case.

However, the PML-N parliamentarian was released on bail following a settlement with the aggrieved party.

Supreme Court of Pakistan later took notice of his release and ordered the Lahore High Court to look into the case. The court had remarked that any criminal, who has terrorism charges against him, could not be released.

The higher court had awarded life sentence to Raza but the culprit escaped from the court premises.
http://arynews.tv/en/pml-n-mna-detained-at-lahore-airport/

Congratz this is is why i love jamhooriyat in my country :yahoo:
Just remember it was an army dictator who
1> Pardoned sharifs and let them and their cronies escape such as ishaq dar, khawaja asif etc
2> Brought nro and gave a clean chit to PPP and MQM
3> It was the army who created Sharif dynasty

In our country if a politician is caught for something bad then "Democracy is in danger". And if a serviceman is caught then "national security is in danger".

The problem lies within us, we have different set of priorities for every blue and black. We are dual faced and dual standard society. Common people are neglected everywhere, for some they are "bloody civilians" and for others they don't even exist.

Military and Politicians equally ruled this country and none care for us or Pakistan, they booth are equally responsible for what we are today.

Like i said in our country you can escape justice if you are rich our laws are anti poor

Like the one said it once "Democracy is the best revenge" so people will understand who is being revenged and it is indeed "Jamhooriat ka Hussan". Hail to such Jamhooriat under a King being elected through rigging (just simply wow for such mashup).

Just remember it was an army dictator who
1> Pardoned sharifs and let them and their cronies escape such as ishaq dar, khawaja asif etc
2> Brought nro and gave a clean chit to PPP and MQM
3> It was the army who created Sharif dynasty
And thats why we should rid our lands from amriyat ki bakiyat :D

Why does PML-N have criminals and murderers in their party?
Is this how they rule Lahore? Is this why people are scared of speaking out against them?

PML-N MNA detained at Lahore Airport
LAHORE: FIA officials stopped a Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) from traveling outside the country, ARY News reported.

Immigration Department of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) stopped the ruling party’s MNA Chaudhry Abid Raza from exit, who was traveling to Turkish capital Istanbul. He was denied travel to abroad after 90 minutes of questioning by the investigation authority.

It should be noted that a court had found Raza guilty of the murder of six people in Gujrat in 1998. Anti Terrorism Court, in 2003, had handed death sentence to the culprits in the case.

However, the PML-N parliamentarian was released on bail following a settlement with the aggrieved party.

Supreme Court of Pakistan later took notice of his release and ordered the Lahore High Court to look into the case. The court had remarked that any criminal, who has terrorism charges against him, could not be released.

The higher court had awarded life sentence to Raza but the culprit escaped from the court premises.
http://arynews.tv/en/pml-n-mna-detained-at-lahore-airport/

Good, he should spend his last days in jail.

@Danish saleem is missing from this thread, oooh because its not Anti PTI thread but shows the black face of PMLN

brother,

i am not blind follower of any party i have my mind in my control , not control by others.

secondly PML N or SS or NS or IK also do wrong then Law should act, nothing to defend in that.

but please ask your captain to appear in the courts, running away from the courts is not a solution.

brother,

i am not blind follower of any party i have my mind in my control , not control by others.

secondly PML N or SS or NS or IK also do wrong then Law should act, nothing to defend in that.

but please ask your captain to appear in the courts, running away from the courts is not a solution.

Mate, you have defended every action of NS and SS on this forum, and you claim that you are not a blind follower. Every single post of your's is against PTI and you claim you are not a blind follower......Please give me a break

Back
Top Bottom