What's new

PML-N’s MNA escapes after LHC awards life sentence

I am very familiar with him. This man is an illiterate goon. He has no qualifications to merit his status. I believe he dropped out after 6th grade. He is a prime example of PML-N's gunda gardee.

Him and his brother, Tanveer, rule over the Kotla region(near gujrat) through intimidation. It is threw this intimidation they continue to win in local elections. They are above the law, way above the police, and have killed many many people. Locals often come to their dera to have them settle their disputes.

They're bodyguards recently beat someone to death for not giving way to them on the road. There is video on youtube of this incident.

Last edited:
I am very familiar with him. This man is an illiterate goon. He has no qualifications to merit his status. I believe he dropped out after 6th grade. He is a prime example of PML-N's gunda gardee.

Him and his brother, Tanveer, rule over the Kotla region(near gujrat) through intimidation. It is through this intimidation they continue to win in local elections. They are above the law, way above the police, and have killed many many people. Locals often come to their dera to have them settle their disputes.

They're bodyguards recently beat someone to death for not giving way to them on the road. There is video on youtube of this incident.
Same shit everywhere mate pmln is name of badmashi in Punjab

Same shit everywhere mate pmln is name of badmashi in Punjab

You are correct sir. Many of Plm-n ticket holders are not much different.

Sadly in this case, I have come to learn although they did stop Abid Raza from traveling abroad. He is right now free and back home in Kotla.

Further, even if he was to lose his ticket, it would just go to his brother... who in my opinion should face the same charges.

You are correct sir. Many of Plm-n ticket holders are not much different.

Sadly in this case, I have come to learn although they did stop Abid Raza from traveling abroad. He is right now free and back home in Kotla.

Further, even if he was to lose his ticket, it would just go to his brother... who in my opinion should face the same charges.
True unfortunately corrupt dogs are fate of our people

Mate, you have defended every action of NS and SS on this forum, and you claim that you are not a blind follower. Every single post of your's is against PTI and you claim you are not a blind follower......Please give me a break

may i know where i defended any action of Nawaz?? i always respond to issues bro.

secondly I was voter and supporter of PTI, and my name is still in worker list, but if some one crrticise PTI does not mean that he is supporter of PML N.

and i still feels, if PTI performed better my vote is still for them., but if PTI will do any thing silly or wrong i will never ever support them.

may i know where i defended any action of Nawaz?? i always respond to issues bro.

secondly I was voter and supporter of PTI, and my name is still in worker list, but if some one crrticise PTI does not mean that he is supporter of PML N.

and i still feels, if PTI performed better my vote is still for them., but if PTI will do any thing silly or wrong i will never ever support them.

If you are a voter of PTI than i am a voter of PMLN........(sarcasm)

NA-107 results

1 Ch. Abid Raza PML N 94083
2 Ch. Muhammad Ilyass PTI 60962
3 Rehman Naseer PML-Z 47207

In our town 90%>> voted for unknown PTI candidate Muhammad Ilyass just because of Imran Khan. I don't know which party is PML-Z but PTI need to win over voters of smaller parties. Lets say voter fraud is taken care of then I see great chance of PTI winning in our constituency 2018 elections.

If you are a voter of PTI than i am a voter of PMLN........(sarcasm)

what can i say on that, if you are using your mind, and criticizing PML N then its very good bro,
but dont forgot to criticize PTI as well.

for me Nawaz sharif, zardari sub chor ka bachay including Imran khan.

Back
Top Bottom