What's new

PML-N Talal Chaudry Views about Pakistan Army

why are we tolerating such insult of our sons who give their lives to protect this country ? and these kind of A$$ holes comes and sit on TV channel and bark ...hang those who insult our Ghazi and Shaheed .. this idiot talking about money , i challenge any of his party member to take a plot and go fight with taliban , they will piss their pants before a suicide attacker comes close them . a soldier give his life to protect us , and this bastard saying that they are for plots , a human life worth more than 10000000 plots , and specially for a soldier who live for country and die die for country , shame on such people ..

kahsif Abbasi is a pure khatari and a jugat baaz idiot. he plants questions and then smirks when his guests talk crap.and sometimes he fakes the shocking face but returns to his smile.

i agree with you , i notice that ..tooo about KA

kahsif Abbasi is a pure khatari and a jugat baaz idiot. he plants questions and then smirks when his guests talk crap.and sometimes he fakes the shocking face but returns to his smile.
Did u watch complete program ?

Did u watch complete program ?
No Dear
this was a general comment. see what he does whenever he brings in a host and them pumps him to say something controversial or confrontational and laughs with a hand on his mouth or wide eyes mocking a surprise and shock

Talal Choudhary is an innocent and honest Nawaz league leader and is from the same khamir which which Abid Sher Ali, Kh Adsif and Kh Saad Rafiue were made

No Dear
this was a general comment. see what he does whenever he brings in a host and them pumps him to say something controversial or confrontational and laughs with a hand on his mouth or wide eyes mocking a surprise and shock

Talal Choudhary is an innocent and honest Nawaz league leader and is from the same khamir which which Abid Sher Ali, Kh Adsif and Kh Saad Rafiue were made

brother watch this whole episode of Off the Record yesterday trust me ... kashif abbasi yaad b nahe rahna ... jitna ghusa ana haina Talal Ch pe lol.. again he accepted that again PML-N wrongly handle Qadri issue like all previous onez (from Musharaf to Geo to Qadri)...

Wish to become " Syasi shaheed"...Wonder why Nawaz has wish to fully control army....and PPP wish to control ISI....

Back
Top Bottom