What's new

PML-N Shuts Dunya News.

oh , bad news...
Dunya got shut down for good?

I liked watching the Azizi ka tapsara(quips) segment on you tube.
i hope they still continue on you tube :undecided:

Just closed in Lahore on cable

asooloon ki sayasat to pml-n ka old moto hai.
jalsa yeh quetta aur Karachi main karte to in ko pata chalta
dunya tv aur in ki publicity karhe

http://www.defence.pk/forums/political-videos/137297-oops-nawaz-group-caught-camera-once-again.html

kindly merge the two threads...

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

comparing both, I would consider Nawaz more dangerous to Pakistan than Zardari. bad se badnaam bura...

Yes, of course during Nawaz Sharif's term, Pakistan was approaching the status of a failed state. So close that we ended up testing nuclear weapons! Thank god Zardari got elected and saved Pakistan.. Ha..ha?

Musharaf was far better.. he allowed the media and the same media criticized him.. now let them suffer..

Musharaf was far better.. he allowed the media and the same media criticized him.. now let them suffer..

Lol, are you sure you are talking about the same Musharraf I know? The Musharraf I know bowed down to the West, and is partly yet grossly responsible for what is going on in Pakistan today.

Pakistanis React To 'Stone Age' Claim - CBS News

He should not have been such a coward and fallen to the pressure. Even today, the U.S. would "think 10 times" (as Kayani said) before it would launch an attack on Pakistan. And compared to 10 or 11 years ago, right around when Musharraf may possibly have received the threat, Pakistan was much..much more powerful than today, and the U.S. would probably have had to "think 50 times" before it decided to make a stupid decision. Musharraf is just a coward that left the country after making his money and having no options left.

Lol, are you sure you are talking about the same Musharraf I know? The Musharraf I know bowed down to the West, and is partly yet grossly responsible for what is going on in Pakistan today.

Pakistanis React To 'Stone Age' Claim - CBS News

He should not have been such a coward and fallen to the pressure. Even today, the U.S. would "think 10 times" (as Kayani said) before it would launch an attack on Pakistan. And compared to 10 or 11 years ago, right around when Musharraf may possibly have received the threat, Pakistan was much..much more powerful than today, and the U.S. would probably have had to "think 50 times" before it decided to make a stupid decision. Musharraf is just a coward that left the country after making his money and having no options left.

i think you are not aware of the facts and still you are talking about cowardness let me make clear for you one thing that the powerful Pakistan you are talking about today is due to him.. go ahead and search what he contributed to our economy and to military.Talking about bending his head, he firstly called all the political parties including Imarn khan and scholars and after consulting them he made his decision.And thanks to current government that you are such a prestigious life..

i think you are not aware of the facts and still you are talking about cowardness let me make clear for you one thing that the powerful Pakistan you are talking about today is due to him.. go ahead and search what he contributed to our economy and to military.Talking about bending his head, he firstly called all the political parties including Imarn khan and scholars and after consulting them he made his decision.And thanks to current government that you are such a prestigious life..

I'm sincerely filled with nothing but regret to see people like you give votes to the wrong politicians. We can go ahead and blame our politicians every time there's a screw-up but we are at fault for electing them (or in Musharraf's case, allowing him a military coup against a PM who was elected for the 2nd time in a democratic fashion). But in the end, the state of the country is simply a reflection of the people. When incidents like the Sialkot killings (the two brothers) are happening, one can see that perhaps we deserve the current state of the country, and maybe much worse. :frown:

Yes, of course during Nawaz Sharif's term, Pakistan was approaching the status of a failed state. So close that we ended up testing nuclear weapons! Thank god Zardari got elected and saved Pakistan.. Ha..ha?

if you have any argument in favour of Nawaz group, most welcome to put forward...

hey wait a Minuit , is Najam Sethi program on dunya news Chanel?

Media has always played an important role in shaping the mindset of masses.

With election time nearing... clever politicians will not grant freedom to media.

Bottom line. There is no good politician including Imran Khan. I thought he was after Altaf Hussain what the F*** is he doing now? He is so much impressed with England in that he thinks that we should follow their footsteps. The thing is the British have a lot of history and we can't be like them in a million years. As for Nawaz Sharrif, well he doesn't have a brain-- all he thinks is siree piye. Musharraf created all this mess after leaving and Zardari is just after the money. F*** everyone!

Bottom line. There is no good politician including Imran Khan. I thought he was after Altaf Hussain what the F*** is he doing now? He is so much impressed with England in that he thinks that we should follow their footsteps. The thing is the British have a lot of history and we can't be like them in a million years. As for Nawaz Sharrif, well he doesn't have a brain-- all he thinks is siree piye. Musharraf created all this mess after leaving and Zardari is just after the money. F*** everyone!

Hey, I live in Waterloo too! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom