What's new

PML N Seeks MQM Support For Presidential Poll

Deligation of PMLN at 90

BQHLzvbCMAM65mw.jpg:large

@hasnain0099 cancelling metro project for karachi, islamabad, and persisting for metro projects in punjab shows that PMLN is an offshoot of punjabi party and nothing else

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai it is proved that this news was fake ... Till time MQM is not decided to support anyone .......
What choice do they have. N holds a bargaining chip in the form of governorship, can MQM vote for PTI candidate? we all know. What other choice do they have?

What choice do they have. N holds a bargaining chip in the form of governorship, can MQM vote for PTI candidate? we all know. What other choice do they have?

This is different thing ... You posted news on their bias .....

@hasnain0099 cancelling metro project for karachi, islamabad, and persisting for metro projects in punjab shows that PMLN is an offshoot of punjabi party and nothing else

They are held up because they are Federal Projects Meteros in Punjab are Provincial Projects. And they are not cancelled but conditioned with achieving the taxation targets. Simple and straight.
Btw you guys objected to metero project in Karachi. From where did you find the love for project?

MQM should not have accepted these haraam khors at 90
Haramkohors calling others haramkhors....thats something new. Btw hows eid bhatta campaign going on? I heard its not going well :lol:

Why did you go at bhatta khors door step..???
Politics is a dirty game my friend. PML-N wants to secure the maximum votes which I think they no longer need because of PPP now going out of the race. However, N did announce that they will approach every party for seeking presidential candidate support. They not only approached MQM but also approached PTI,JI,NP and even their archrival PPP.

Why did you go to bhattakhor's doorsteps by the way?
Answered
http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/266887-pml-n-seeks-mqm-support-presidential-poll-post4566226.html#post4566226

Politics is a dirty game my friend. PML-N wants to secure the maximum votes which I think they no longer need because of PPP now going out of the race. However, N did announce that they will approach every party for seeking presidential candidate support. They not only approached MQM but also approached PTI,JI,NP and even their archrival PPP.

Then you should say that ISS HAMMAM MAI SAB NANGAY HAIN :P

Now principally PMLN invites to MQM to join federal government ............

@hasnain0099 haraam khor bhatta khor punjab party ganja league is inviting MQM to federal government :laughcry:

us4l.png

why is MQM supporting a jiagirdara party in President election???? koi poochay kaay if they hated PML N so much then why support their candidate?

Back
Top Bottom