What's new

PML-N, PPP on my hit list, not MQM: Imran Khan

Karachites will always vote for MQM. One must ask IK how he will win there. Saying MQM is not in my hit list sounds like there is some understanding between them...

@Leader >> Any comments ?

Great strategy !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great strategy !!

What is the strategy ? :blink: Bongiya na maro yar. Majority of the people in Pakistan don't like MQM as they are considered to be terrorists. Supporting them will cost him to loose votes in other areas of Pakistan !

What is the strategy ? :blink: Bongiya na maro yar. Majority of the people in Pakistan don't like MQM as they are considered to be terrorists. Supporting them will cost him to loose votes in other areas of Pakistan !

MQM is not a terrorist party, it has militant wing like PPP/PMLN/JI. mqm is a reactionary, nonetheless, PTI has a clear policy, no alliance or anything unless they give up violence, just like PTI has clearly said no alliance with Pmln, unless they bring back all the looted money to the country...

Attaching them is not what is required, yeh do haram khor parties PPPP/PMLN are the ones to be defeated to save Pakistan, however, saying they are not my target must be a disappointment for Karachites but it doesnt mean we have abandoned Karachi/Hyderabad

Do not vote for parties with militant wings, PTI chief advises Karachi – The Express Tribune

PTI cannot do politics of violence, hence its up to people of Karachi to vote for PTI without indulging into violence.

p.s.

how you win power in Pakistan?

by defeating PPP/Pmln

or by

defeating mqm ?

its nothing more than common sense based strategy !

you cant win the game without you play it, and as you said politics is a very dirty game :azn: esp dirty dirty people like zardari, shareef guys you need to always handle dirty guys with dirty hands :cool:
Yeah and the only saints are the ones who sit in each & every Gov formed, enjoy all the perks for 5 years and just months before elections start playing TOPI DRAMA as being the most humble, honest and servant of people by leaving the Gov saying the Gov failed to serve the people.......... how ironic :)

MQM is an urban based party of Sindh and as such its natural ally is the PPP which is the largest party in Sindh.Its alliance with PML N or PTI doesnt make much sense as both these parties are non existent in Sindh.MQM was in fact a coalition partner with PPP since last five years but unfortunately both the PPP and MQM failed to restore peace and the daily killings continued in Karachi for which both parties must share the blame equally.

Yeah and the only saints are the ones who sit in each & every Gov formed, enjoy all the perks for 5 years and just months before elections start playing TOPI DRAMA as being the most humble, honest and servant of people by leaving the Gov saying the Gov failed to serve the people.......... how ironic :)

and how about not sitting in government but playing as a friendly opposition :azn:

and how about not sitting in government but playing as a friendly opposition :azn:
I think ur rite, no one should play a role of friendly opposition and the politics of agitation is what we deserve :)

i expected some knee jerk posts from you, imran has attacked MQM several times, even through racism i dont really admire imran as politician but PTI is still getting support from middle class and i always admire god things about PTI, one thing is asad umar, another guy i admire in PTI though he is an ex PTI, meraaj khan, and arif alvi etc

He's always like that, he has some childhood trauma from kArachi
He was trying to start a mujra cinema and the locals beat him up so now he hates karachiites

So you're back with your racist bs?
That's as retarded as saying IK himself being a punjabi will vote for nawas sharif

Did a karachiite bully you in middle school or something?

pars it down further and point out where is racism in his statement, he diidnt mention any race is his comments but you did.

As far as the topic goes, Imran will change his stance many more time before elections

pars it down further and point out where is racism in his statement, he diidnt mention any race is his comments but you did.

As far as the topic goes, Imran will change his stance many more time before elections

Wht you think IK,s stance is?
Every pakistani politician,thinks that rapid change of stances is called politics?
& why mostly famous man in pakistan were found to be in politics?

Wht you think IK,s stance is?
Every pakistani politician,thinks that rapid change of stances is called politics?
& why mostly famous man in pakistan were found to be in politics?

you mean his Stance last month, month before that or his 2012 stance?
Like all other politician no one knows what IK's Stand it, where is the change

you mean his Stance last month, month before that or his 2012 stance?
Like all other politician no one knows what IK's Stand it, where is the change

Old Version: Girgit ke tara rang BADALNA
New Version: Imran ke tara BAYAN BADALNA

:omghaha:

Another Imran Bashing thread.

We treat Imran as he is in power. Typical stupidity exercised by the people.

MQM has only 7% of the seats in Parliament whereas Idiot league and Pathetic party have 63% combined.

Who should he attack more?

However, he had made it clear that until MQM shuns the gun, there will be no alliance.

If you want to hate someone, say it so, do not try to justify hate with ilogical arguments.

Back
Top Bottom