What's new

PML-N Political Desk

603784_4293001943554_1537048073_n.jpg

The height of intellectual dishonesty.

Before NS used to say 'hum nay atmi dhamakay karaye'

Now he says 'Hum nay atum bumb banaya!'. Koi had hoti hai jhoot ki.

Stop fooling the people Nawaz Sharif.

:chilli:

602649_371205942981317_406134228_n.png

LHC disqualifies PML-N’s Zahid Iqbal for holding dual-nationality | DAWN.COM

LAHORE: A full bench of the Lahore High Court disqualified on Tuesday former MNA Chaudhry Zahid Iqbal from contesting the upcoming elections over possession of dual nationality, DawnNews reported.

Iqbal was arrested earlier in April, for wrongly stating his dual nationality status while filing his nomination paper from NA-162 Sahiwal-III, and was charged under the Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution and was sentenced to 15 months imprisonment along with a fine of Rs 5,000.
He was previously disqualified by the Supreme Court in October 2012 for allegedly holding a British nationality under the dual nationality case.
Chaudhry Iqbal had won the 2008 elections from NA-162 constituency on a Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) but joined the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) a night before the allotment of election symbols this year.

they had 17 years what solution did they gave ?? forget that what solution they are giving u now ? alliance with PPP and making zardari PM again ?? When PML-N have ppl like Anjum Wakeel in there party how will they take action against corruption ? When there are cases against mian saab how will they make insaf to ppl ?? bro wake up... kitna dafa tika lagwao gee..

we need solution of our problems in coming 5 years so i will vote for pmln

LINK OF NEWS PAPER :
http://www.dailychakwalnama.com/aaj-ka-akhbar-06-05-2013/

462477_505075346214293_729611740_o.jpg

PML-N visit to KP is flop watching on tv....

Seems to Gujrawala will go in hands of PMLN despite my friends from Gujrawala telling me other story about youth and women also braadari are against Khurram Dastagir. Time will tell. PMLN will struggle in KP and South Punjab were PTI will do well

Massive Jalsas

Especially Last 2. Pindi was a great experience, All roads blocked. Maza a gaya

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom