What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Beta male reporting to superior beta male incel Modi to explain why he failed.

Or hamari state in nasli ghadaro ko paal rahi thi. . Hang these bastards

First the beggars can't be choosers comment then goes straight to Indian media. Is this guy alright? I don't think he is in his senses.

Or hamari state in nasli ghadaro ko paal rahi thi. . Hang these bastards

They are looting Pakistan since 1980s - some institutes also abetting them in the process. Did you notice how a sleeping SC jumps to 'Suo-Moto' as soon as these traitors faced the impossible?
This conspiracy was hatched under the 'wild boar of corruption' in the UK, their plan was to topple the PMIK legitimate government with help of 'foreign funding/interference'.
The next step is to pave the way for 'wild boar of corruption' to return to Pakistan and undo all previous cases against the 'grand alliance of boars of corruption'.
For that purpose, Faiz Eassa could be the instrument to them for overturning the previous judgments, as evident from history.

First the beggars can't be choosers comment then goes straight to Indian media. Is this guy alright? I don't think he is in his senses.
Exactly state aesey logo ko paal leti ha or muhib e watan log degrees le ker khakh chaan rey hotey hain .

Just imagine, can any Indian minister do this? This sharif dynasty is anti pakistan and so is zardari and fazla.

Just saw news in WION. Seems like Imran has dissolved the no confidence vote?!

The Pakistani news correspondent for WION based out of Islamabad was very critical of Imran Khan's actions. He said Imran Khan has 'murdered' democracy in Pakistan :o:
Why is this network allowed to be operated in Pakistan? It is a vile BJP Hindutva mouth piece full of racism, hate and Islamophobia.
I wish I was there I would have head butted the sell out reporter making him cry and begg for mercy.

Last edited:
Only in Pakistan.....

Imran Khan guilty of 'high treason', should be tried under Article 6: Nawaz​

Anyone involved in any wrongdoing with the country and desecration of Constitution will be taken to task, warns ex-PM

News Desk
April 03, 2022

former prime minister nawaz sharif photo express file

Latest from London...
Nawaz Sharif returning back to his house...............

Why is this network allowed to be operated in Pakistan? It is a vile BJP Hinditva mouth piece full of racism hate and Islamophobia.
Contrary to what you may assume, WION is not the worst when it comes to reporting about Pakistan. Republic TV is really totally without class. Strangely though, I find a lot of Pakistani ex-military / journalist type of people come on the show to talk to Arnab. Almost always Arnab take a superior and disrespectful attitude with his guest and tries to be the alpha male. I always wonder why anyone who has seen Arnab on TV before would consider being on his panel :disagree:

Do Indian panelists ever feature in Pakistani television? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom