What's new

PML-N Political Desk

I have started to enjoy your desperation and looks like it will go beyond control as PML-N marches on :)

Na actually its quite fun for PTIans ... Noon leagues are hiding their faces now ..i know u have answers for all the question ..but PML N supporters are ashmed of their decison now . The new taxs and how Shahbaz back tracked on his statement about electricity ..

Na actually its quite fun for PTIans ... Noon leagues are hiding their faces now ..i know u have answers for all the question ..but PML N supporters are ashmed of their decison now . The new taxs and how Shahbaz back tracked on his statement about electricity ..
No we are not....We are standing tall and proud.

No we are not....We are standing tall and proud.

who r we? it is a family owned party ..u or any other supporter dont matter untill u have a sharif with ur name .. change ur name to hussian sharif that u might be able to get some attention ..

aur bhie jaan if they listen to u to please unh kahain bijli ka bil tu deh deyain ..it is shame for our country that our own PM is a defaulter..

who r we? it is a family owned party ..u or any other supporter dont matter untill u have a sharif with ur name .. change ur name to hussian sharif that u might be able to get some attention ..

aur bhie jaan if they listen to u to please unh kahain bijli ka bil tu deh deyain ..it is shame for our country that our own PM is a defaulter..
I am a proud supporter and will remain so. Secondly, if you guys have something against him, why don't you guys file a petition against him and get him disqualified.

I am a proud supporter and will remain so. Secondly, if you guys have something against him, why don't you guys file a petition against him and get him disqualified.

Exactly my point .... stop saying we ..there is no we in PML N ... It Pakistan Muslim league NAWAZ ...

bhie agar yahan kuch prove hota tu hum ish halat mei hotay ..prove tu kisi pe b kuch nhie hoya aj taak ... aur mashallah ap k aur judges k tu recordings sab ne suni hain ...

Exactly my point .... stop saying we ..there is no we in PML N ... It Pakistan Muslim league NAWAZ ...

bhie agar yahan kuch prove hota tu hum ish halat mei hotay ..prove tu kisi pe b kuch nhie hoya aj taak ... aur mashallah ap k aur judges k tu recordings sab ne suni hain ...
Tum log batain to bohat zoor o shoor say kartay ho, koe kaam bhee karlia karo. PTI ka yahi masla hay sirf batain he batain hain.

06_07.gif

Hasnain sahab, why GoP is wasting his capabilities by appointing him on governor post? If he is willing to sacrifice his nationality, then he should have been given such a post where he had to eliminate corruption and made that xyz corporation efficient.

Governor post is ceremonial, there is already simple majority of PML-N in Punjab,,, to tuk nahi ban rahi si baat ki is banday ko governor bananay ki

Hasnain sahab, why GoP is wasting his capabilities by appointing him on governor post? If he is willing to sacrifice his nationality, then he should have been given such a post where he had to eliminate corruption and made that xyz corporation efficient.

Governor post is ceremonial, there is already simple majority of PML-N in Punjab,,, to tuk nahi ban rahi si baat ki is banday ko governor bananay ki
The point should be that he has sacrificed his house of lords membership for a petty governorship. He is rich, he is influential, he can be more but rather he is heading back to his home to serve on this ceremonial post. He has achieved so much in a land where our expats don't usually progress beyond a grocery/general store or a yellow cab.

So you like photoshoped fakes...

Here's link to her account & a snap shot of some tweets:
-
https://twitter.com/jasmeenmanzoor

-
-
-

JasmeenManzoor-Tweets.jpg

-
-
-

https://twitter.com/jasmeenmanzoor/status/360165010334416898

Nadeem Abbas ‏@dimi408 2h
@jasmeenmanzoor ap ko PM ne security de di he? Allah pak ap ko apne hifzo aman me rakhe ameen

jasmeen manzoor ‏@jasmeenmanzoor 2h
@dimi408 PM becharah kuch nahin ker saqta ab Allah Malik hai jo us kee raza who mere

......... Dil per Mutta Lena.......:smitten:
qq7ehe.jpg

11rzxw3.jpg

Good to know that wasn't fake.

Now, Keep an eye on the time & date... That promise made bcoz PM was in front of media...
Joosh-e-Khitabat you know..

Read later tweets.

jasmeen manzoor ‏@jasmeenmanzoor 18h
So far as promises made by the government unfulfilled ! But in all this stressful time your prayers and good wishes have given me hope

Back
Top Bottom