What's new

PML-N Political Desk

'Ghair Riwayiti zaraye say bijli ka hasool sasta hai'.

That is a totally wrong and misleading statement. Let's take the example of solar for example. If you install solar plants in a city, the electricity would cost you anywhere from 14-19 rupees per unit.

The selling point of solar is clean, renewable energy and free resources. But it isn't all that cheap if you want to install it in a established city. It is viable though for an isolated town in Balochistan.

Either some has mislead you or you are misleading the people.

In Pakistan, if we use solar all the time during day, it recover its cost in 4-6 years. while its useful life is around 15-20 years.. so basically its a money making machine for the rest of 1.5 decade.

I have running project in Lahore... where we installed solar panel on a commercial building, we use it to run a/c during summer and the electricity bill was reduced to 1/10 .... i'm talking about practical life and an office building which close (max) after 6.
We calculate to recover the cost in 3-4 years.

1005189_466644573448825_1339072818_n.jpg

Either some has mislead you or you are misleading the people.

In Pakistan, if we use solar all the time during day, it recover its cost in 4-6 years. while its useful life is around 15-20 years.. so basically its a money making machine for the rest of 1.5 decade.

I have running project in Lahore... where we installed solar panel on a commercial building, we use it to run a/c during summer and the electricity bill was reduced to 1/10 .... i'm talking about practical life and an office building which close (max) after 6.
We calculate to recover the cost in 3-4 years.

This was said by Dr Abid SUlehri and Musaddiq Khan on some TV channel a couple of weeks back (Aaj or Express I think).

Both of them agreed that using solar power on a mass scale isn't viable for installing on a major city, like Lahore or Sheikhupura or Rawalpindi etc, since you have already installed power lines in place.

What unit costs did you calculate for your project?

The analysts said that it would cost anywhere from 14-19 Rs per unit, while coal powered electricity costs around 8-11 if I am not wrong.

So the solar energy for a whole city is viable when you need to connect a blacked out city to the grid, like those in Balochistan.

30% rise in electricity bills... swallow that...

& then get ready to swallow prices of commodities going up big time as a result of electricity getting more expensive...

Electricity to be made QUITE expensive so that school-girls could have scooties & lads can watch them going to school & enjoy... & to fund laptop schemes so lads can watch "stuff" inprivacy... & to fund 27 BILLION jangla-bus services in 5 cities where there are busses ALREADY running in every nook and corner... 5 times 27 BILLION = ~ 135 BILLION kaa nuskhaa... & to fill pockets of Showbaz & Nooraa And Sons, via kick-backs...

Daily Express News Story

1101910770-1.gif

Daily Express News Story
1101910943-1.gif

944277_399712993463945_2061963478_n.jpg

Now if a PM can't give protection to one journalist then how will he save entire nation from current crisis situation?

Back
Top Bottom