What's new

PML-N Political Desk

I didn't say anything about being good or bad. Why should i generalize about someone i don't know about. You seriously need to visit a psychiatrist. You were mocking and then stated 'insaan ka bacha konsa hai' haram khor very offensive words. You better control your mouth.

..... han tou dekh ker batao konsa hai ??? :sarcastic:

..... han tou dekh ker batao konsa hai ??? :sarcastic:

Allah ka shokar hai meree zindagi dukhee nahi. On a serious note, your posts are not ethical. Politics is an addiction and you are falling into dirty trap.

529628_362475810520997_1116910150_n.jpg

pic.asp

tax payers money being wasted on sharif family's security and protocol !!!

612.gif

Anybody seen that PML song...politics aside, it is pretty nice.

PML copying everything from PTI, song, Jalsa routine, slogans...

Yeh Bhool Jatay Hen Apnay Workers Ko Yeh Hi Baat Galt Hai :hitwall:

hahahahah very funny pic yar nawaz leag ko to app ne bandar bna dia :omghaha:

Shahbaz meets German envoy

hahbaz Sharif has said close relations between Germany and Pakistan should be converted into solid economic relations.He was talking to German ambassador in Pakistan Dr Cyrill Nunn called on Shahbaz Sharif at his resident on Monday. The visiting ambassador appreciated the development vision of the former CM Punjab and termed various projects, including Metro Bus, as great success stories of his government.

Shahbaz meets German envoy - thenews.com.pk

Shahbaz meets German envoy

hahbaz Sharif has said close relations between Germany and Pakistan should be converted into solid economic relations.He was talking to German ambassador in Pakistan Dr Cyrill Nunn called on Shahbaz Sharif at his resident on Monday. The visiting ambassador appreciated the development vision of the former CM Punjab and termed various projects, including Metro Bus, as great success stories of his government.

Shahbaz meets German envoy - thenews.com.pk

Don't you think highlighted part is funny mistake?

Anybody seen that PML song...politics aside, it is pretty nice.

PML copying everything from PTI, song, Jalsa routine, slogans...

wtf ?

So massive Jalsas were not happening in Z.Bhutto era ? Similarly the solgan of 'roti-kapra-makan' (well before PTI was born) ?

Love it or hate it, you are all inspired by PPP

Back
Top Bottom