What's new

PML-N Political Desk

trust me, everyone use cell phns alot ..so if u say poor people use around 300 rs ..they use to get 220 on 300( approx.)
Simple Algebra a 5% (per 100) increase in tax should have how much impact? You're calculating around 12% impact.
so if my driver was getting 10000 per month ..u just raise his expensive 1% ... ... btw if my driver needs to claim his 15 % back which will be around 500 ... should he hire someone to get his taxes back?
As per income tax law, it is the responsibility of employer (i.e. You) to make necessary arrangements for the salary as well as tax arrangements of your employees.
we are not talking abt the students which need around 700-800 for routine stuff
What routine stuff does a student need? talk with chicks?

Simple Algebra a 5% (per 100) increase in tax should have how much impact? You're calculating around 12% impact.

As per income tax law, it is the responsibility of employer (i.e. You) to make necessary arrangements for the salary as well as tax arrangements of your employees.

What routine stuff does a student need? talk with chicks?

how much do u pay ur driver or servent? do u file his tax records?

I think you are wrong about 5 % ... we get around 75 now .. may be u use postpiad thats why u dont know.because nowwhen i load card and i get around 42 (after returning 40 uloan and the taxes with u loan ..so i guess .. we get more 75 % now)..but i will get a new card and let u know

As far as 700 for students goes .. as per ur post 867 we should get 467 on 700 .. which is 16 ruppee per day ... if u just send 7 msgs , 7 on net calls it is around 15 ... hussain bhie ap k expert opion mei 15 ruppee mei bachi pasnay k jo tarekay hain woh batain. ...hajj pe tax lagya sahi tha ab bachi pasnay pe b tax .. yeh khola tazad ha ...hussian bhie seriously stop defending their all acts ..ur love for pml n is clouding ur evey judgment ..i never have balance in my cellphn , phir be i spend around 800 -900 per month

how much do u pay ur driver or servent? do u file his tax records?
I don't have any driver or servant.

I think you are wrong about 5 % ... we get around 75 now .. may be u use postpiad thats why u dont know.because nowwhen i load card and i get around 42 (after returning 40 uloan and the taxes with u loan ..so i guess .. we get more 75 % now)..but i will get a new card and let u know
I use both post paid as well as prepaid.

As far as 700 for students goes .. as per ur post 867 we should get 467 on 700 .. which is 16 ruppee per day ... if u just send 7 msgs , 7 on net calls it is around 15 ... hussain bhie ap k expert opion mei 15 ruppee mei bachi pasnay k jo tarekay hain woh batain. ...hajj pe tax lagya sahi tha ab bachi pasnay pe b tax .. yeh khola tazad ha ...hussian bhie seriously stop defending their all acts ..ur love for pml n is clouding ur evey judgment ..i never have balance in my cellphn , phir be i spend around 800 -900 per month
The point that i was making was why do they need a mobile in the first place? Okey it makes sense for those people who are studying away from their homes. But except from emergency use or sparing use, I don't see any reason for a budget of 700+ for students.

The point that i was making was why do they need a mobile in the first place? Okey it makes sense for those people who are studying away from their homes. But except from emergency use or sparing use, I don't see any reason for a budget of 700+ for students.
seriously ??? bhie jail mei he band kara deyain sab ... light ha nhie .. bahir ghoomnay jayain tu cng nhie ha ... doston se batain b na karay? 15 ruppe mei 10 min he baat hoti ha ..uthna tu ghar walon ko batanay mei kab ana ha ..doston se puchnay mei k kahan hoo ..chotay kamoon mei lagta ha ... hussian bhie itna tu cordination mei laag jata ha .. i said 7 mins on net if u call off net it is around 2 or 3 ruppee

really u r becoming very baised ... u were the inspartion for me .. atleast noon league have one decent suppourter .. and may be he is right and u talk from logic ..lakin ab b ajeeb batain kar rahay hain ajj kal .. now i think i was right sysasi gulaam hain .. no matter what they do u will come up with somethng to justify it ..like mqm supporters

seriously ??? bhie jail mei he band kara deyain sab ... light ha nhie .. bahir ghoomnay jayain tu cng nhie ha ... doston se batain b na karay? 15 ruppe mei 10 min he baat hoti ha ..uthna tu ghar walon ko batanay mei kab ana ha ..doston se puchnay mei k kahan hoo ..chotay kamoon mei lagta ha ... hussian bhie itna tu cordination mei laag jata ha .. i said 7 mins on net if u call off net it is around 2 or 3 ruppee
Here are the details about the charges
Your Bill Summary
Total Subscription Charges Rs. 308.00
Total Usage Charges Rs. 12.50 (Spending over the original subscription plan)
Total Service Charges Rs. 320.50
Sales Tax (19.5%) Rs. 63.00
Advance Tax (10%) Rs. 38.00
Total New Charges Rs. 422.00
Balance brought Forward Rs. 0.00
Total Payable Rs. 422.00
Now As If you take the media reporting
184.gif

They don't even know that
1)Services charges are those charged by the Cellular phone Operator not the government
2) There is NO Federal Excise Duty (the paper qoutes it at 20.5%) whereas it is Sales Tax at 19.5%.
So only WHT (Advance Tax) is increased by 5%. Cellular charges is still a myth because I don't see any cellular charges in billing. So like I say, when journalists become taxation experts and economists, the result is devastating.

Got the first sight of a protocol in PML-N's Roshan Pakistan.

Today at around 7:00 AM, I was going to the airport on Islamabad Expressway. The signals were turned off and there was a plainclothes guy standing on the signals with a radio set. There were alot of plainclothes intelligence men with radio sets littered all around the road. I thought maybe some ISI convoy would pass through.

So we were stationary on a signal, when the guy comes and tells all of us to start moving and stops all other traffic on the other roads. We went about 15 meters from the signal when a Hooting Isl Police toyota comes and tells us to buzz off. We moved to the second lane. Then a convoy of 12 Jeeps (including 2 land Cruisers, Bulletproof ofcourse and 2 Pajeros of intelligence). Rest of the cars included 2 Isl Police vehicles and the rest were white double cabins of intelligence with bulky figures and AK's inside.

They almost crashed into our car, we were in the second lane and the protocol vehicles tried to occupy 3 lanes of the road, jaisay baap ki jageer hai.

But this isn't the most surprising part....before the last Land Cruiser (black) there was a Vigo with a green vinyl plastered all over and a Tiger on the sides, and a picture of Shahbaz Sharif and Nawaz Sharif on the back and bonnet with PML in bold. There was a MPA badge on the rear bumper. In short, this was a N-league guy moving as if baap nay sarak banayi ho.

Then they went to the airport, bypassed the long waiting line on the gate and barged in.

Lakh di lanat N league, lakh di lanat. Ch Nisar kay saray waday toot gaye!
@hasnain0099, @Leader, @Jazzbot...any body living in Isl experienced this?

Since there were intel guys with them, so I am guessing that this convoy was of a very senior minister or somebody related to PM (Hamza Shahbaz etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the first chance of a protocol in PML-N's Roshan Pakistan.

Today at around 7:00 AM, I was going to the airport on Islamabad Expressway. The signals were turned off and there was a plainclothes guy standing on the signals with a radio set. There were alot of plainclothes intelligence men with radio sets littered all around the road. I thought maybe some ISI convoy would pass through.

So we were stationary on a signal, when the guy comes and tells all of us to start moving and stops all other traffic on the other roads. We went about 15 meters from the signal when a Hooting Isl Police toyota comes and tells us to buzz off. We moved to the second lane. Then a convoy of 12 Jeeps (including 2 land Cruisers, Bulletproof ofcourse and 2 Pajeros of intelligence). Rest of the cars included 2 Isl Police vehicles and the rest were white double cabins of intelligence with bulky figures and AK's inside.

They almost crashed into our car, we were in the second lane and the protocol vehicles tried to occupy 3 lanes of the road, jaisay baap ki jageer hai.

But this isn't the most surprising part....before the last Land Cruiser (black) there was a Vigo with a green vinyl plastered all over and a Tiger on the sides, and a picture of Shahbaz Sharif and Nawaz Sharif on the back and bonnet with PML in bold. There was a MPA badge on the rear bumper. In short, this was a N-league guy moving as if baap nay sarak banayi ho.

Then they went to the airport, bypassed the long waiting line on the gate and barged in.

Lakh di lanat N league, lakh di lanat.

Since there were intel guys with them, so I am guessing that this convoy was of a very senior minister or somebody related to PM (Hamza Shahbaz etc).

thats probably hamza's convoy.

the other day Chief justice's son gets vvip protocol too in lahore.

let alone the fact that there is police giving duties throughout the road route from model town to CM house, since they sworn in.

the other day Chief justice's son gets vvip protocol too in lahore.

let alone the fact that there is police giving duties throughout the road route from model town to CM house, since they sworn in.

Judiciary to sab say bari munafiq hai...they try and act as angels, magr jis din asliyat samnay agayi to roain gay.

Judiciary to sab say bari munafiq hai...they try and act as angels, magr jis din asliyat samnay agayi to roain gay.

aa hi gai hai yar, NAB chairman too would be ex-judge, yesterday Aitzaz Ahsan was saying that whatever the government wants, the SC gets it done for them.

attack on justice maqbool bakir, no suo motu or no visit even, except for one statement by the CJ of Sindh High Court and action through FC, no one even spoke about it, let alone any suo motu !

@nuclearpak, I am saying this since NS visited lahore few days after taking oath. All roads going towards Model Town were completely blocked for public traffic for 3 hours. Don't know dafuq was that ****, what's the need of blocking roads when PM is inside his house? They just blocked all road during PM's stay in Model Town and opened roads for traffic after his departure.

Got the first sight of a protocol in PML-N's Roshan Pakistan.

Lakh di lanat N league, lakh di lanat. Ch Nisar kay saray waday toot gaye!

Plain cloth guys would be from Elite force or Special branch. I don't see plain cloth intelligence officials becoming a part of convoy unless it would of PM, COAS or DG of respective agency or high level dignitary of foreign country

Salman,son of shahbaz sharif who is Not holding any public office, enjoying china tour,with tax payer's money

BOUehqzCEAAM1f4.jpg:large

And similarly :

ارسلان افتخار چوہدری کو لاہور ایئرپورٹ پر شاہانہ پروٹوکول

لاہور: چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان جسٹس افتخار محمد چوہدری کے فرزند ارسلان افتخار کو لاہور ایئر پورٹ پر ایسا خصوصی شاہانہ پروٹوکول دیے جانے کا انکشاف ہوا ہے جو ارکان پارلیمنٹ حتی کہ وزرا کو بھی نہیں دیا جاتا۔
میڈیا رپورٹ کے مطابق ارسلان افتخار گزشتہ روز پی آئی اے کی پرواز پی کے615کے ذریعے لاہور پہنچے تو انھیں خصوصی پروٹکول دیا گیا۔ انھیں ایک خصوصی گاڑی جہاز کے دروازے تک لینے کے لیے آئی جبکہ اس قسم کا پروٹوکول ارکان پارلیمنٹ حتی کہ وزیروں کو بھی نہیں ملتا۔ ارسلان افتخار کو اس قسم کے پروٹوکول کی فراہمی پر مبصرین حکومت کے اعلیٰ حکام سے یہ سوال کررہے ہیں کہ ارسلان افتخار کو کس حیثیت سے پروٹوکول دیا گیا ؟۔

Back
Top Bottom