What's new

PML-N Political Desk

On the other hand, Punjab Govt is expected to announce Fiscal Budget today, a few expected announcements in budget are:

Budget for Higher Education = 8 Arab
Budget for Health = 21 Arab

while...

Budget for Roads Construction = 33 Arab

Enjoy.. :omghaha:

Source: http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20130617/Sub_Images/1101875270-2.gif

@Tiger Awan @cb4 @Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @mafiya @Slav Defence

thekedar hai bhai, commission shammission kay chakar hota hai, kamaiyan hoti hain....

MNAs ko hi development funds jari ho rahe hain, agay ap khud samajhdar ho...

Last edited by a moderator:
Millions of other Pakistanis will also be accommodated via Benazir Income Support aka National Income Support program as Rs 1200 will be given to each poor family MONTHLY, and they will be able to live lavishly after having this huge amount each month.. :omghaha:

Have you ever heard of the word Targeted Subsidy ??? Find me one leader in any party speaking against it

logo.jpg

1101875440-1.gif

How you look like when you dont know about anything but still keep on saying :blah: :blah: :blah: ??? Well everyone knows :D

So even if Education budget (including laptops as you've said) is 33 billion, then its exactly equal to 33 billion for Roads construction while Health budget is 21 billion. So priorities of Punjab Govt are clearly visible, aren't they? Lets first wait about the budget today, then we'll see and discuss more on it..

Education budget from provincial and district budgets is estimated at around Rs.195 billion (25% of total budget). While it is difficult to arrive at Rs.195 billion from the presented information, the following can be taken as a guideline:

i. Provincial recurrent budget: Rs.31 billion,
ii. Provincial annual development plan: Rs.58.6 billion,
iii. Provision of laptops: Rs.4 billion,
iv. Daanish Schools: Rs.2 billion,
v. Punjab Education Endowment Fund: Rs.2 billion,
vi. Punjab Education Foundation: Rs.6.5 billion,
vii. Punjab Technology University: Rs.1 billion,
viii. Technical and vocational training: Rs.1.5 billion,
ix. Remaining district education expenditure: Rs.88 billion.

Health budget from provincial and district budgets is estimated at around Rs.84 billion (10.7% of total
budget). While it is difficult to arrive at Rs.84 billion from the presented information, the following can be taken as a guideline:
i. Provincial recurrent budget: Rs.36 billion,
ii. Provincial annual development plan: Rs.16.5 billion,
iii. Establishment of Balochistan Institute of Cardiology Rs.1 billion,
iv. Provision of rural ambulance service: Rs.0.5 billion,
v. Financing of vertical health programmes: Rs.5 billion,
vi. Punjab Millennium Development Goals programme: Rs.5.5 billion,
vii. Remaining district health expenditure: Rs.20 billion.

Now do the maths and find the pirorities :disagree:

Have you ever heard of the word Targeted Subsidy ??? Find me one leader in any party speaking against it

That's the whole point buddy, talking about Targeted stuff, what about Targeted taxes on elite class? What happened to it. Also what purpose will serve by giving a poor family 1200 Rs for whole month after increase in GST and all that?? Practically nothing..

That's the whole point buddy, talking about Targeted stuff, what about Targeted taxes on elite class? What happened to it. Also what purpose will serve by giving a poor family 1200 Rs for whole month after increase in GST and all that?? Practically nothing..

Income tax levy ??? who is going to pay it ??? the poor ?????

tax on Spending 200,000 on education of a child ?? who does that ??? poor ???

tax on Membership of clubs worth lakhs ??? poor ppl will pay ???

35 % tax on 7 mil income ??? oh these ppl are so poor

Income tax levy ??? who is going to pay it ??? the poor ?????

Dar was supposed to meet those companies representatives are part of that circular debt I mean government has to pay them the money has that meeting taken place please tell me

@Tiger Awan

All this is mere talks as of yet, talk to me when they are actually collected. PML-N has long history of talking about taxing rich and doing reforms but it was never actually implemented. Lets see what they will do this time, only time will tell.

Yea those industrialists and landlords who are earning billions and have no declared assets and no declared source of income are going to pay these things :rofl: Only high salaried class is going to pay these taxes not the elite class.. And what about those who's children are studying abroad, are they also going to be taxed, is there any mechanism for that or they are exempted from tax because this is the actual elite class.. :lol:

Dar was supposed to meet those companies representatives are part of that circular debt I mean government has to pay them the money has that meeting taken place please tell me

Rs250m payment to IPPs in current month: Dar

@Tiger Awan

All this is mere talks as of yet, talk to me when they are actually collected. PML-N has long history of talking about taxing rich and doing reforms but it was never actually implemented. Lets see what they will do this time, only time will tell.

Yea those industrialists and landlords who are earning billions and have no declared assets and no declared source of income are going to pay these things :rofl: Only high salaried class is going to pay these taxes not the elite class.. And what about those who's children are studying abroad, are they also going to be taxed, is there any mechanism for that or they are exempted from tax because this is the actual elite class.. :lol:

oh earning 7 mil a year is salaried class not elite RIP LOGIC

oh earning 7 mil a year is salaried class not elite RIP LOGIC

You've deliberately ignored my whole post, didn't you? :lol:

On the other hand..

936427_10201020249164062_1682608430_n.jpg

There you go with 40% cut gimmick in PM house and orders of simplicity and all that bluffs.. Its all about facilitating these politicians one way or another.. :omghaha:

@Leader @nuclearpak @mafiya

You've deliberately ignored my whole post, didn't you? :lol:

you said we are not taxing the rich, I said we are taxing 35 %. You said they are not elite. I said earning 7 mil doesn't make one elite ??? Your answer now ???

Regarding pay increase of MNAs well

1) The government expenditure has barely increased from last year so all these pays will be paid from that budget.
2) if we want poor ppl to be there we need to give them a good pay.

you said we are not taxing the rich, I said we are taxing 35 %. You said they are not elite. I said earning 7 mil doesn't make one elite ??? Your answer now ???

Regarding pay increase of MNAs well

1) The government expenditure has barely increased from last year so all these pays will be paid from that budget.
2) if we want poor ppl to be there we need to give them a good pay.

Mate simplicity isn't done by talking big about simplicity , its evident by these steps whether its actually implemented or not. Look at the list of allowances each MNA gets, heck their basic salaries are 27 - 28 thousand and due to these allowances they are about to get 80,000.. :hitwall: PML-N should have decreased or removed these allowances if they were serious about simplicity but they've increase these allowances by 100%..

Mate simplicity isn't done by talking big about simplicity , its evident by these steps whether its actually implemented or not. Look at the list of allowances each MNA gets, heck their basic salaries are 27 - 28 thousand and due to these allowances they are about to get 80,000.. :hitwall: PML-N should have decreased or removed these allowances if they were serious about simplicity but they've increase these allowances by 100%..

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

and reduce the allowances and close the door for poor ppl to become MNA 4ever OH Well

Back
Top Bottom