What's new

PML-N Political Desk

chalo... yani employees ki pay mein increment ho tou woh due nahi hai. wah yar salute hai, no wonder why you are nooni.

koye had hisab hona chaheye. Bus mulazmin ki tankhuwa mien izafa ho aur khuch na ho mulk mien ??? har sal Budget mien izafa hota hai na ??? oper sey dec mien aik aur izafa by outgoing govt to attract voters aur ab aik aur ??? If their pay is increased by 10 % now they they will get additional 32 % of the pay they were getting on July 1 2012. 32 % !!!!!!!!

wah rey tanqeed baraye tanqeed

koye had hisab hona chaheye. Bus mulazmin ki tankhuwa mien izafa ho aur khuch na ho mulk mien ??? har sal Budget mien izafa hota hai na ??? oper sey dec mien aik aur izafa by outgoing govt to attract voters aur ab aik aur ??? If their pay is increased by 10 % now they they will get additional 32 % of the pay they were getting on July 1 2012. 32 % !!!!!!!!

salana increment tou hota hi hai. har sal howa hai. sirf last year hi tou nahi howa...

plus ab tere ki hakumat nay bhi izafay ka faisla ker lya hai. ab chir chir na ker. pata hota nahi, bas darbari banay raho, like I said apkay father ki pay 6 digit mien hai, look down how they are living oper say ramzan aa raha hai, prices will exponentially increase to what they are now(already increased due to inflationary budget, burdening the middle and lower class)

Bhai Jee Sarkari mulazimeen dont have steel, poultry and real estate businesses within and abroad therefore increase of every single rupee or percent in tax is felt like a kick at at all public and private parts of body. will you care to enlighten us where 20% increase in pays were made in dec. As far as I know it was in budget. Its good to defend the parties but nothing illogically.

salana increment tou hota hi hai. har sal howa hai. sirf last year hi tou nahi howa...

plus ab tere ki hakumat nay bhi izafay ka faisla ker lya hai. ab chir chir na ker. pata hota nahi, bas darbari banay raho, like I said apkay father ki pay 6 digit mien hai, look down how they are living oper say ramzan aa raha hai, prices will exponentially increase to what they are now(already increased due to inflationary budget, burdening the middle and lower class)

I told you, bring the stats, how much prices increased over last few years and how much the salaries increased. Then talk

all you can do is say some :blah::blah::blah: about what should I talk about and what is my father's income.

And I dont support this govt announcement of increasing salaries

1011920_10151513784472462_550491409_n.jpg

945663_10151514560777462_813661451_n.jpg

hassank11.jpg

25 sal say shahbaz shairf thekedari ka kaam ker rha hai lakin abhi tak kand min bhi masala kam lagata hai, chor ki ulad :angry:

Single tender ka nateeja!

1010951_584174654960028_1729482669_n.jpg

Guys check this view of Punjabi Paris, if you know what I mean..? :omghaha:

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Armstrong @AstanoshKhan @Leader @Tiger Awan @cb4 @Marshmallow @A.Rafay

Teer ki tarah seedhay hain...Shahbaz Sharif has instilled great discipline in Lahorites, whatever his means to do so were!

If true, then this would be a VERY good step, much appreciable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Single tender ka nateeja!.

Pakistan is not limited to Lahore.... and zardari took all the IMF money, without even launching a tender!

Pakistanis are paying to surcharge on utility bills to fund the ghost contracts.

1010951_584174654960028_1729482669_n.jpg

which place is this?

Back
Top Bottom