What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Dear pti kids songs of parties for election campaign r being recorded n played since 90s,its ur khushfehmi that u r being copied:) Grow Up

so cheap of thm lol....copy us in everythin
smileys-sad-438858.gif

y coz of him?:undecided:

they are in a fight since long... first we heard Rahat Fateh Ali being assigned the task, but I guess he refused, so they claiming that they hired Ali Azmat. lets see...

P.S. just a reminded to all. Junoon group was banned during Nawaz rule previously !!

they are in a fight since long... first we heard Rahat Fateh Ali being assigned the task, but I guess he refused, so they claiming that they hired Ali Azmat. lets see...

P.S. just a reminded to all. Junoon group was banned during Nawaz rule previously !!

o i see:what:

PTI leader Qamar Zaman joins PML-N

4-2-2013_94981_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: Former world champion of squash Qamar Zaman has announced to join Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) after quitting Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI), Geo News reported on Tuesday.

Talking to media men here in Peshawar, the ex-world champion squash said that he had landed to PTI having the motive to change the system, however, he added that the party's internal circumstances disappointed him.

People who clung with power for so long are gathering around Imran Khan, said Qamar.

He further said, instead of teaching youngsters, PTI is spreading the culture among the youth that is against our values.

PTI leader Qamar Zaman joins PML-N - thenews.com.pk

Why doesn't PTI clarify why these people leave PTI and instead join PML-N?

Or are these lot candidates?

Why doesn't PTI clarify why these people leave PTI and instead join PML-N?

Or are these lot candidates?

You mean lota candidates??
Well! Its Imran khan who decides who will get party ticket and contest elections! Most of those who have gone are those who were declined tickets! I think IK is chosing People on merit and performance as a politician and their ability to deliver!

Salman Ahmad is a singer? now that's a news for me... he is more of a guitarist .... other than that if i'm not wrong mostly he just acts like he is singing during Jalsa, during 23 March Jalsa the voice was of Ali Azmat, plz do correct me if i'm wrong :)

58532_401754416589783_301626893_n.png
<-- IBCC issued a letter confirming/verifying the educational doc's of Ch. Nisar

156883_553097968054143_191795764_n.jpg

547548_358925820875996_222692150_n.jpg

by the way Ali Azmat is not singing for Pmln, shahbaz sharif has also deleted the tweet containing the claim... :haha:

change of mind & heart... i guess SS will sing himself :P

BREAKING News:Court disqualifies #PMLN's Iftikhar Ahmed from PP-81 on fake degree challenged&#8221;"

aik or farig...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom