What's new

PML-N Political Desk

'The Bad three'
485617_10151358338801373_2118503470_n.jpg

to be fair JI was attacked by TTP.

317488_367372853364626_1050473285_n.jpg

who is this disgusting fellow Haseeb jutt ??? @Tiger Awan ???

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYONE, PLEASE VOTE PMLN
LOOK AT HOW THE LION ROARED WHEN CORNERED !!!

With a leader like this, who needs a plan or vision! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one argument I've heard more recently from PMLN supporters, though I cannot agree to it's validity:

The argument goes along the lines of experience, they argue that NS's time in office, PMLN's experience in real governance situation makes them the better choice.

To which I pointed out lists of failures of policy and statements, as well as corruption allegations.

Most of them, completely blocked out all of the policy failures I pointed out.
Not surprising, but shameful nonetheless.

and when I started talking of NS's corruption while PM...

I told them of his $400+ million KNOWN corruption:
  • At least $160 million pocketed from a contract to build a highway from Lahore, his home town, to Islamabad, the nation’s capital.
  • At least $140 million in unsecured loans from Pakistan’s state banks.
  • More than $60 million generated from government rebates on sugar exported by mills controlled by Mr. Sharif and his business associates.
  • At least $58 million skimmed from inflated prices paid for imported wheat from the United States and Canada.

Their response was even more disgraceful...
Most of them answered... 'at least it's less then current government and Zardari', other went into denial mode.

There is one argument I've heard more recently from PMLN supporters, though I cannot agree to it's validity:

The argument goes along the lines of experience, they argue that NS's time in office, PMLN's experience in real governance situation makes them the better choice.

To which I pointed out lists of failures of policy and statements, as well as corruption allegations.

Most of them, completely blocked out all of the policy failures I pointed out.
Not surprising, but shameful nonetheless.

and when I started talking of NS's corruption while PM...

I told them of his $400+ million KNOWN corruption:
  • At least $160 million pocketed from a contract to build a highway from Lahore, his home town, to Islamabad, the nation’s capital.
  • At least $140 million in unsecured loans from Pakistan’s state banks.
  • More than $60 million generated from government rebates on sugar exported by mills controlled by Mr. Sharif and his business associates.
  • At least $58 million skimmed from inflated prices paid for imported wheat from the United States and Canada.

Their response was even more disgraceful...
Most of them answered... 'at least it's less then current government and Zardari', other went into denial mode.

When your only answer is "At least we are less corrupt than the other guy" then it's time for you to do some soul searching and figure out what went wrong with you life.

^ As usual after getting no attention in PTI thread, the trolls return to a PMLN specific thread :lol: get a life

^ As usual after getting no attention in PTI thread, the trolls return to a PMLN specific thread :lol: get a life

Just like your leader, you people cannot handle criticism and have a fascist mentality.
In a democracy you have to answer the questions of the people and people want to know why Nawaz is so corrupt.
Telling us to get lost is not a way to get votes ;)

They are desperate.... lol

Yes, desperately gasping for air after laughing so much at you people.
You think a debate is desperate, you think voting is desperate, you think asking question is desperate.

Tell me, what is not desperate?
looting the country and destroying it? I bet to you that is perfectly fine. :rolleyes:

You want to know desperate?
NAWAZ CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL IN JAIL!!!! :laughcry:

Just like your leader, you people cannot handle criticism and have a fascist mentality.
In a democracy you have to answer the questions of the people and people want to know why Nawaz is so corrupt.
Telling us to get lost is not a way to get votes ;)

Yes, desperately gasping for air after laughing so much at you people.
You think a debate is desperate, you think voting is desperate, you think asking question is desperate.

Tell me, what is not desperate?
looting the country and destroying it? I bet to you that is perfectly fine. :rolleyes:

You want to know desperate?
NAWAZ CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL IN JAIL!!!! :laughcry:

aww seeking some attention :P Tolerance is the first virtue of democracy don't expect us to fall for these troll baits.

Back
Top Bottom