What's new

PML-N Political Desk

68530_366350690133509_1821415229_n.jpg

barjees tahir attacked with rotten eggs and pebbles in a village ... hun pughtao...

If #PMLN wins election,then our allies ASWJ's chief Ludhianvi will be Federal Religious Min -Rana Sanaullah

PMLN is looking for alliance with JI :

#PMLN ready to sacrifice NA48 to secure NA49 through brokering alliance with #JI,

also in NA121 where Fareed Paracha is strong, reports Dawn
@Jazzbot :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
PMLN is looking for alliance with JI :

#PMLN ready to sacrifice NA48 to secure NA49 through brokering alliance with #JI,

also in NA121 where Fareed Paracha is strong, reports Dawn
@Jazzbot :police:

Fareed Paracha is a no man in NA-121, he won in 2002 because of PML-N support and he was contesting only against a weak PML-Q candidate, right now PML-N itself is struggling in NA-121. Also these alliance reports are itself evident that PML-N is already feeling the heat in this constituency as the game is heavily tilting towards PTI.. :smokin:

Also one major factor which is heavily against Fareed Parach in this area is his MPA candidate, Shahid Naveed Malik, he was a Jamiyat Gangster in MAO Collage, and then a known gangster in Gulshan-e-Ravi, he's often found firing on his opponents on streets during Mushy's time as he was Lahore's Nazim for Islami Jamiat-e-Tulabaa (a subsidiary of JI in collages), he was arrested several times in Mushy's time. His selection as MPA candidate is a blunder by JI, and most likely they're going pay for it in elections.

@Leader I heard Rana Mashood, PML-N's MPA candidate from PP-149, Lahore (my constituency) is also welcomed with tomato's and rotten eggs today in a corner meeting. He is Ex-MPA from same seat for last 5 years and did nothing in the area. These are just rumors I'm hearing and some boy are claiming to have recorded the incident on mobile, I'm trying to get the video to post on facebook.. :rofl:

What an irony, even PMLN Political Desk forum is being run by PTI Supporters.... itnay nikamy followers hain ke apni party ka forum bhi run nahi hota...? where are those 3 PDF members who were follower of Noni Paa?

They're having hard time during trolling in PTI threads, so have no time left for PML-N..

Fareed Paracha is a no man in NA-121, he won in 2002 because of PML-N support and he was contesting only against a weak PML-Q candidate, right now PML-N itself is struggling in NA-121. Also these alliance reports are itself evident that PML-N is already feeling the heat in this constituency as the game is heavily tilting towards PTI.. :smokin:

Also one major factor which is heavily against Fareed Parach in this area is his MPA candidate, Shahid Naveed Malik, he was a Jamiyat Gangster in MAO Collage, and then a known gangster in Gulshan-e-Ravi, he's often found firing on his opponents on streets during Mushy's time as he was Lahore's Nazim for Islami Jamiat-e-Tulabaa (a subsidiary of JI in collages), he was arrested several times in Mushy's time. His selection as MPA candidate is a blunder by JI, and most likely they're going pay for it in elections.

good, just keep up the good work... inshallah we will win !!

@Leader I heard Rana Mashood, PML-N's MPA candidate from PP-149, Lahore (my constituency) is also welcomed with tomato's and rotten eggs today in a corner meeting. He is Ex-MPA from same seat for last 5 years and did nothing in the area. These are just rumors I'm hearing and some boy are claiming to have recorded the incident on mobile, I'm trying to get the video to post on facebook.. :rofl:

They're having hard time during trolling in PTI threads, so have no time left for PML-N..

hahahahaha.... pata nahi, lakin isko parnay bantay thay... he literary didnt do anything... oper say hay bhi ajeeb sa banda...

inshallah you will give me a good news in your constituency and I will give you a good news from my, and hopefully we will get good news from other constituencies as welll.... the Awami mood is swinging towards PTI.

do get the video and share it...

hahahahaha.... pata nahi, lakin isko parnay bantay thay... he literary didnt do anything... oper say hay bhi ajeeb sa banda...

inshallah you will give me a good news in your constituency and I will give you a good news from my, and hopefully we will get good news from other constituencies as welll.... the Awami mood is swinging towards PTI.

do get the video and share it...

Now asking for a democratic right to debate your opponent is desperate :omghaha:
What next? voting is also desperate?

IK is like a kid asking for cotton candy. Didn't anyone tell him there is more than just Nawaz Sharif ? :P

Democratic ? I hope you stay with this word. When you people loose the elections, you will say they were rigged ! lolz

IK is like a kid asking for cotton candy. Didn't anyone tell him there is more than just Nawaz Sharif ? :P

Democratic ? I hope you stay with this word. When you people loose the elections, you will say they were rigged ! lolz

Actually Nawaz's A$$ is covering 58% of National Assembly Seats which are 148 NA seats and changes every time comes from punjab :pop:

Back
Top Bottom