What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Nevermind that. The truth hasn't been digested. And there is nothing that can be done about it. :)

it wudnt be easy to continue for PMLN as well if PTI distances itself from KPK.....cuz they both have almost same stretegy on terrorism....but if any other party comes in KPK then PMLN will have to agree wid them n do hundreds operations everywhere there which can go against PMLN ....like happend wid PPP :P

sorry its 146 ..but for both mpa's and mna's ..thats the reason of ur election win

146 get PML-N tickets, though they quit party after coup - thenews.com.pk

and one more thing alot of nazims from Q as well ..thats why Shahbaz sharif dont wanted a local body election ...all of them were from pml q ... which could have given them the advantage
Here is the comparison of how many PML-Q members actually came in PML-N
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81032936/Punjab Provincial.xlsx

Why would I not when there is an evidence that the good were sent? I read the news in the afternoon of that day, but little kiddo just found this through facebook. That was the point, the keyboard warriors are only facebook addicted, just like we had a wikipedia-addict group here a while ago.

Looks like a super updated person like you just miserably missed the point. You said in your previous post that even PPP from sindh and PMLN from punjab is helping earthquake victims, and only PTI from KPK is mum on this issue so far. I posted you a PTI press release as a proof that PTI did sent goodies to earthquake effected areas but you in reply laughed, then I posted the news-piece as a second proof and you are still crying..

Nevermind them, Even PPP leadership has come forth to help out the victims of Baluchistan. Only one party has been mum so far....

Why would I not when there is an evidence that the good were sent?

Watch your contradictory statements, stop doing this belly dance and making fool out of yourself. I provided you a proof, via facebook or whatever else doesn't really matter..

I read the news in the afternoon of that day

This shows that you knew about PTI's help for earthquake victims, but you still bragged about PTI here for not helping them. SHAME..!!

Looks like a super updated person like you just miserably missed the point. You said in your previous post that even PPP from sindh and PMLN from punjab is helping earthquake victims, and only PTI from KPK is mum on this issue so far. I posted you a PTI press release as a proof that PTI did sent goodies to earthquake effected areas but you in reply laughed, then I posted the news-piece as a second proof and you are still crying..
Because the news of their visit was available in express and jang whereas this news published in daily nai-baat.

This is just provincial list, and we don't know who compiled this list and whats its credibility.
I complied that list kiddo by importing data. Do some labor like this and also get data from NA to do so. Lame facebook dependent burgers

Because the news of their visit was available in express and jang whereas this news published in daily nai-baat.

Is it fault of PTI? Grow up sir.. :lol:

I complied that list kiddo by importing data. Do some labor like this and also get data from NA to do so. Lame facebook dependent burgers

I do some labor for who, PMLN? No thanks.. I have better ideas to waste my time than this.. :lol:

And I saw from where you imported that data, copy and pasting from some website.. I'm not facebook dependent, and even if I am, why your back side is itching? Calling me kiddo, burgers and lame while I'm respectful towards you continuously.. I guess this comes as natural towards all you patwaries..

Is it fault of PTI? Grow up sir.. :lol:

I do some labor for who, PMLN? No thanks.. I have better ideas to waste my time than this.. :lol:

And I saw from where you imported that data, copy and pasting from some website.. I'm not facebook dependent, and even if I am, why your back side is itching? Calling me kiddo, burgers and lame while I'm respectful towards you continuously.. I guess this comes as natural towards all you patwaries..
Kiddo, the data was imported from official website Welcome to Provincial Assembly of Punjab. And rest of the rant is your trademark. "Ranting burgers, Big rants"

BVUUeX-IAAAP77a.jpg

PML-N is all about power politics and not about any ideology. It all boils down to Sharif family and there is no point comparing PML-N with PTI which has clear stance on a number of issues and IS a party of change.

Anyone talking about PML-Q's people joining PML-N needs to think before leveling criticism on PML-N. You are criticizing PML-N for playing power politics? That is what they have always done and that is what they actually are. That is the reason they get votes and support of locally influential people. People stick to them because PML-N makes a naked and unapologetic bid for power. Their politics is not about morality but power. It is impossible to shame them. But to his credit, MNS does not use foul language and is perhaps one of the very few left who eschew it.

While I am at the topic of criticism:

To PTI-ian it may seem unfair to be recepient of criticism, but in fact such criticism is borne out of expectations. We just have lower expectations from PML-N. That is why I do not make an effort to point at them for their shortcomings. Any wrong-doing by PTI actually hurts.

For PML-N supporters, apathy for PML-N is a sign of trouble, not something to be accepted as good. For PTI people, criticism is actually good. It provides an opportunity for introspection and to explain party position as well as understand it too.

In contrast there were, and are, no expectations from PPP; none at all whatsoever. They deserve total apathy.

Back
Top Bottom