What's new

PML-N Political Desk

1101975011-1.jpg

1101975011-2.gif

p1_41.jpg

That newspiece is three days old bacha, but not unless some PTI keyborad warrior comes across facebook, keyboard warriors community is ignorant of these :) next time do spend some time on newspapers,doesn't hurt. Burger Facebook generation...

so u dont believe IK or CM Khattak can send these goods to Balochistan earthquake affectees? why wud u doubt that?

so u dont believe IK or CM Khattak can send these goods to Balochistan earthquake affectees? why wud u doubt that?
Why would I not when there is an evidence that the good were sent? I read the news in the afternoon of that day, but little kiddo just found this through facebook. That was the point, the keyboard warriors are only facebook addicted, just like we had a wikipedia-addict group here a while ago.

Why would I not that I read the news in the afternoon of that day, but little kiddo just found this through facebook. That was the point.

we shud not belittle FB or Twitter....so much can be done thru it....do u kno how much it had played a role in Egyptian Revolution?

ppl who use them are human beings not Ghosts

we shud not belittle FB or Twitter....so much can be done thru it....do u kno how much it had played a role in Egyptian Revolution?

ppl who use them are human beings not Ghosts
I have been on facebook since long. Initially it was a sober social site. But now it suffers the same fate as the orkut. So much ghosts and fakies. So is happening to twitter albeit slowly. They are powerful media,no doubt, but the clutter on these media is significantly overblown.

Gan* maar di ha Pakistan k inh dono jango ne .. Zardari was even better then them ... 6 RS petrol barha k 2 RS kaam kar di ..Cho**** bana rahay hain ..Jahilon aur vote doh inh corrupt leaders to ... Bajli mengi petrol banga RGST mobile cards pe tax ..trust me sab se zada inh jahil gareebon k maar rahay hain jino ne vote dya inh ko

I have been on facebook since long. Initially it was a sober social site. But now it suffers the same fate as the orkut. So much ghosts and fakies. So is happening to twitter albeit slowly. They are powerful media,no doubt, but the clutter on these media is significantly overblown.

or maybe because some Political Parties have less influence on mainstream media,so they can then promote them more thru social media....everybudy can not invest in trillions like PPP n PMLN do on channels.....there are so many channels pro them....where shud we then give our news?

or maybe because some Political Parties have less influence on mainstream media,so they can then promote them more thru social media....everybudy can not invest in trillions like PPP n PMLN do on channels.....there are so many channels pro them....where shud we then give our news?
Well PTI outspend PML-N and PPP in election campaigns. All around on FM-Radios,TV and Social Media PTI managed a massive electoral campaign. However, they did little ground work (which i have been saying all along). TV,Radio and Social media are not reliable because the first two provide only one-way communication so there is no feedback. On social media, there is unreliable because the populace attributes are not known. PTI media campaign team appeared to neglect these underlying facts and the result was a sluggish groundwork in constituencies which costed them dearly.

u r missing out the main point .. no bajli, no cng, no security, no jobs ...everyone is frustrated ,..fb is the tool where u can protest ..have u ever feel the peace u get after u punch a bolly ...facebook pe unh ko bura balla keh kar .frustration nikaltay hain apni

Gan* maar di ha Pakistan k inh dono jango ne .. Zardari was even better then them ... 6 RS petrol barha k 2 RS kaam kar di ..Cho**** bana rahay hain ..Jahilon aur vote doh inh corrupt leaders to ... Bajli mengi petrol banga RGST mobile cards pe tax ..trust me sab se zada inh jahil gareebon k maar rahay hain jino ne vote dya inh ko
Tumhari to nahi mardi na? Wysy bhee aaj kaal media par rapes ka season chal raha hay.

Well PTI outspend PML-N and PPP in election campaigns. All around on FM-Radios,TV and Social Media PTI managed a massive electoral campaign. However, they did little ground work (which i have been saying all along). TV,Radio and Social media are not reliable because the first two provide only one-way communication so there is no feedback. On social media, there is unreliable because the populace attributes are not known. PTI media campaign team appeared to neglect these underlying facts and the result was a sluggish groundwork in constituencies which costed them dearly.

u have 106 pms from pml Q ... they joined u ..no matter where they go they always win ..its not due to ur work or anythng ... buy off financial people is not ground work ...btw which kinda of ground work u suggested they should have done ..they motivated people..did alot of jalsa. what can a party do which is not even in power ..PTI couldnt started distributing laptops on public money ..

u have 106 pms from pml Q ... they joined u ..no matter where they go they always win ..its not due to ur work or anythng ... buy off financial people is not ground work ...btw which kinda of ground work u suggested they should have done ..they motivated people..did alot of jalsa. what can a party do which is not even in power ..PTI couldnt started distributing laptops on public money ..
106 pms from pml Q? Now thats something new for me....

campaigning in elections and campaigning all the time on channels thru different ways are two different things.....

what cud more we have done in those constituencies? you wanted our ppl wid guns n rifles there n force ppl to vote for us like PMN did:omghaha:

campaigning in elections and campaigning all the time on channels thru different ways are two different things.....

what cud more we have done in those constituencies? you wanted our ppl wid guns n rifles there n force ppl to vote for us like PMN did:omghaha:
Nevermind that. The truth hasn't been digested. And there is nothing that can be done about it. :)

106 pms from pml Q? Now thats something new for me....

yes .. i have heard that in a talk show .. u have gud analytic skills ..just compare people in PML Q from 2003-2007 ..what nawaz sharif did was when he say imran khan gaining alot of support ..he invited all q league back ...even people like shaik waqas who was hard core supporter of musharraf ..same guy who put nawaz sharif in jail ..that is one of the reason I hate him .. to save this power and money he can go to any limit ..khair i guess u already now that but as u said earlier ..it dont bother u .. just compare the list ..and u will find out what actually ground work they did .. these people are the leaches .. they will win everytime or may be loose an election and then come back in second election ...

Back
Top Bottom