What's new

PML-N Okara leader joins PPP

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz suffered another setback as its leader from Okara and former MNA Rao Qaiser Ali Khan joined the ruling Pakistan People’s Party.

The former MNA along with Rao Safdar Ali Khan and Rao Jalal Khan announced to join the PPP after a meeting with PPP women wing leader and MNA Faryal Talpur at the Zardari House Islamabad. State Minister Samsam Bukhari was also present during the meeting.

Following the meeting Khan made the announcement to join the PPP and expressed satisfaction over its leadership.

Earlier, Saifuddin Khosa, a son of PML-N leader and adviser to Punjab chief minister, also join the PPP on Wednesday.
PML-N Okara leader joins PPP | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

PPP made enough money in 5 years from pakistan treasury that it has no problem buying the candidates for elections

democracy any one?

PPP made enough money in 5 years from pakistan treasury that it has no problem buying the candidates for elections

democracy any one?

25 Billion isi kam kay liye to divert kiye gaye hay from public secotr development budget.

Yesterday faisal saheh hayat the pettioner in rental power project case was telling , still its around a huge huge amount to be recovered frm the companies ?
& we hve kamran faisal the investigator murdered in islamabad ?
So must be loads of money AZ keeping in hands for shopping in the sunday market of MNAs,MPAs?
Bt hopefully something will be there ,for zardari as a surprize like TuQ,& this time game will be over?lol lol lol

Yesterday faisal saheh hayat the pettioner in rental power project case was telling , still its around a huge huge amount to be recovered frm the companies ?
& we hve kamran faisal the investigator murdered in islamabad ?
So must be loads of money AZ keeping in hands for shopping in the sunday market of MNAs,MPAs?
Bt hopefully something will be there ,for zardari as a surprize like TuQ,& this time game will be over?lol lol lol

dont have high hope brother, we are a bikao nation and for the right price even our mufti-e-azam will start preaching Christianity. I think no other nation can compete with us as we have the most disgraced people amongst us

And we call them leaders!! These are commodities to be bought and sold in a Jumma Bazaar of politics in the election season.

I wish Pakistani nation sees this game. The game that enriches only these swindlers and makes people and Pakistan poorer.

Please, please, please dont vote for these people and the parties they represent. If they are elected again, Pakistan will be worse than what it is now.

horse trading is in house buying and selling, this is open market buying and selling.....all for sale in open market, open bidding !!

I dont want to sound abusive but those madar zaads giving worst and lamest explanations of joining PPP. E.g Governor Punjab son said we want to make Pakistan a prosper country thats why we joined PPP. Phudu samjha howa hay humay jeasy

I pray PPP & PML-N kill each other like mad dogs.

I dont want to sound abusive but those madar zaads giving worst and lamest explanations of joining PPP. E.g Governor Punjab son said we want to make Pakistan a prosper country thats why we joined PPP. Phudu samjha howa hay humay jeasy

hahah.....thats exactly what they think we are. be it Leghari, khosa, kasuri or whatever chaudhary shaudhary... they all think Pakistan inki jageer hai..... playing and making a fool out of us again, like Talat said this nation likes to be made fool, again, again and again !!

Back
Top Bottom