What's new

PML-N MNA dies in India

..one of the best (& economical) health Care is available in India. Hope, Pakistanis avail these facilities as first oppertunity, not as a last chance.
Wish NS uses the Indian health centers...but our Italian Aunty also prefers to go abroad...for what treatment..no body knows....may be for no treatment at all...only to count notes..:azn:

..one of the best (& economical) health Care is available in India. Hope, Pakistanis avail these facilities as first oppertunity, not as a last chance.
Wish NS uses the Indian health centers...but our Italian Aunty also prefers to go abroad...for what treatment..no body knows....may be for no treatment at all...only to count notes..:azn:

A sad thing to write. It is the worst kept secret on the sub-continent that she suffered from cancer. It is the best kept secret what type of cancer it was.

Being a muslim it is sad day our fellow muslim died

But he was elected to serve people he did nothing actions speaks louder than words

Why nawaz league and its puppets have so much love for india

!! Doesn't everybody? Don't you love us? I am shocked!!!

Going to jhelum today to attend his funeral with my father.My father is a elected PML(N) chairman from UC39.His death is a great loss for our baradari and redidents of UC39.We lost a good family freind and a good human being.
l_122361_070636_updates.jpg

A MNA from PML-N named Malik Iqbal Mehdi Khan breathed his last in India. The body of the deceased will be brought back to Lahore today.

According to details, Malik Iqbal Mehdi was suffering from a liver disease which ultimately took its toll on him and led to his death. He had traveled to India to seek medical treatment for his liver when his condition worsened, resulting in his death.

Malik Iqbal Mehdi's son will bring back his father's body for burial today from Lahore via the Wagah border route. Iqbal Mehdi's funeral prayers will be offered at his ancestral village in Pind Dad Khan.

Mehdi had gotten elected form NA-63 constituency in Jhelum from a PML-N ticket in the general elections 2013. The name of his father was Nawabzada Afzal Mehdi Khan. Iqbal Mehdi Khan was sworn in as a MNA on 1st June 2013.

He seem to be a gentleman from the face. Alas our doctors could have saved him.

My prayer for his peace. RIP.

Death maui bhi religion dekhte hai. Kya log hai? ridiculous.

But he was elected to serve people he did nothing actions speaks louder than words

Why nawaz league and its puppets have so much love for india
he came for liver operation, not out of love. And he is not the only one, ordinary pak public does the same thing. May be he was not very rich otherwise he would have been to USA or singapore.

he was a good person

but didn't do any work for jhelum
it is hard fact
If he was a good person (which seems because he did not go to London), Allah may forgive his sins and let him rest in peace.
Isn't a pitty that our corrupt and incapable govt (of which the deceased was a part too) has not been able to provide health facilities to people and what a shame that even our assembly members have to go to our archi rival for treatment. But I hope the oramge train and jangla bus will help people reach his funeral on time.
Actually this is the totally wrong system and unique to Pakistan perhaps that development funds are given to the members of parliament while in the civilized world such fund are given only the city govt and MPs only focus on legislation and policy making.

If he was part of corrupt he is corrupt

Leaders have more responsibility

On judgmentday they were be asked burdened questions

Of course you should have these facilities in Pakistan. Certainly. By all means. But until then, cheap and good treatment is available on your doorstep. Why cavil and say government officials are also travelling abroad, and the higher the official the further they go? So what? People from those furtherest places come right back to India for treatment, so the further your government officials travel, the sillier they are.
I don't think, you are catching the drift of my stance The fact that these government officials travel abroad proves that they themselves have lack of faith in their own governance. While they can have their treatments abroad, what about the common people? So your "so what" in your post is kind of misplaced. If Democracy guarantees equal rights, then why do common people have to suffer while their representatives enjoy preferential treatment? As for India, many Pakistani patients do travel to India, but fact also remains that India and Pakistan are not friends and this animosity is widely reflected in public opinion as well. I believe this is the same India we are talking about? While i am not saying that Pakistani patients shouldn't go to India but this is also a fact that there lies a level of extreme hatred between the two nations.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...comodation-in-Mumbai/articleshow/49417953.cms

I don't think, you are catching the drift of my stance The fact that these government officials travel abroad proves that they themselves have lack of faith in their own governance. While they can have their treatments abroad, what about the common people? So your "so what" in your post is kind of misplaced. If Democracy guarantees equal rights, then why do common people have to suffer while their representatives enjoy preferential treatment? As for India, many Pakistani patients do travel to India, but fact also remains that India and Pakistan are not friends and this animosity is widely reflected in public opinion as well. I believe this is the same India we are talking about? While i am not saying that Pakistani patients shouldn't go to India but this is also a fact that there lies a level of extreme hatred between the two nations.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...comodation-in-Mumbai/articleshow/49417953.cms
they dont come to India because they dont trust pakistani doctors, they come because they are usually referred by pakistani doctors for some specialized treatment. The hospitals that see pakistani patients have system in place to take care of their boarding(some even coordinate visa), so that they can receive treatment and go home. Even with hatred the system works. When one pakistani goes back after successful treatment, he/she tells others, and thats how reputation is built.
Mumbai is different, pakistanis should avoid travelling to mumbai, there are plenty of hospitals all over India.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilihi rajioun

We all have to return to Him.

On the other hand, it is fine to criticize the government but kindly do not criticize the deceased person as now his accounts are with Allah.

Not a good occasion to discuss gouv policies and blame the deceased person.

he was there for treatment , God bless him, he was a great man

He seem to be a gentleman from the face. Alas our doctors could have saved him.

My prayer for his peace. RIP.
Yes he is a educated feudal lord and his whole family is in politics since last 100 years.Hid grand father was a member of national assembly in 1921 before partition.
he came for liver operation, not out of love. And he is not the only one, ordinary pak public does the same thing. May be he was not very rich otherwise he would have been to USA or singapore.
Dude are you kidding me? This guy is extremely rich and he is a nawab of darapur,They are feudal lords and they control 22 villages.That means their agricultural land is equal to 22 villages.I just came back from darapur and there were almost 4000 people at this funeral.

he was a good person

but didn't do any work for jhelum
it is hard fact
That,s right.
But he was not a typical cruel feudal lord.He actually did some good things for darapur but not for NA63.

Yes he is a educated feudal lord and his whole family is in politics since last 100 years.Hid grand father was a member of national assembly in 1921 before partition.

Dude are you kidding me? This guy is extremely rich and he is a nawab of darapur,They are feudal lords and they control 22 villages.That means their agricultural land is equal to 22 villages.I just came back from darapur and there were almost 4000 people at this funeral.

That,s right.
But he was not a typical cruel feudal lord.He actually did some good things for darapur but not for NA63.
he was elected 5 times from NA-63
HE NEVER SPEAK IN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY HIGHLIGHTING CONSTITUENCY ISSUES

Back
Top Bottom