What's new

PML-N-led federal cabinet takes oath

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: The federal cabinet of Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz-led (PML-N) government took oath on Friday at the Presidency, Express News reported.
Earlier, PML-N sources told The Express Tribune about the portfolios various PML-N leaders will be getting.
Sources said Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan will be the Interior Minister, Khawaja Asif Minister of Water and Power, Ishaq Dar Finance Minister, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi Minister for Petroleum, Oil and Gas, Ahsan Iqbal to head Planning and Development and Information Technology, Nawaz Sharif to keep Ministry of Defence.
One young state minister will lead Foreign Affairs, while Tariq Fatemi will work as advisor to the prime minister on foreign affairs.
Sartaj Aziz will also work as advisor to prime minister on economy. The notification for Fatemi and Aziz will be issued in the coming days.
The list further includes:
Federal ministers
Khawaja Saad Rafique
Sikandar Bosan
Abdul Qadir Baloch
Zahid Hamid
Rana Tanveer
Ghulam Murtaza Jatoi
Chaudhry Barjees Tahir
Pervez Rashid
Kamran Michael
Pir Saddurddin Rashdi
Riaz Pirzada
Sardar Yusuf
State ministers
Mian Baleeghur Rehman
Barrister Usman Ibrahim
Pir Aminul Hasnat
Khurram Dastgir Khan
Sheikh Aftab
Jam Kamal
Abdul Hakim Baloch
Anusha Rehman
Saira Afzal Tarar
PML-N-led federal cabinet takes oath – The Express Tribune

Ameer Muqam, Sikandar Bosan, Sardar Yusuf, Zahid Hamid (CJ allegation, architect of NRO & Nov 3 Order, ramond ravis lawyer), Shujaat Azeem, Zehri - Its Mush O' sorry NS Cabinet

I am ready to bet my life on the fact that a couple of N-league representatives including Khurram Dastagir said that no Musharraf partner will be in the cabinet.

Oh well...promises are meant to be broken!

I am ready to bet my life on the fact that a couple of N-league representatives including Khurram Dastagir said that no Musharraf partner will be in the cabinet.

Oh well...promises are meant to be broken!

^^
haha sore loser :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom