What's new

PML-N did rigging and changed the results over night:PPP refuses to accept election result of PK-8

Abbay Kashmir Issue solve hogya too BC 800 Billion ka defence budget kahan se milay ga. Tum log waqe dimagh use nahi kartay. UN ki resolution parho ek baar aur phir batao mughy ky pehlay dimilitarization azad Kashmir ma honi hay ya maqbooza kashmir.

Apass ma he lar paray hain KPK government walay :lol:
Lo ji naye chawal mardi defence budget wali India apna defence budget barhata rahey to them we are problem number 2 China is problem no 1if India wont decrease it i dont think we will
India wants to turn LoC into intl border Nawaz extended support for this move initialy before Indian hawks backtracked from it it was one of the reasons why our relation with nationalists on the other side got strained

Yes loadshedding,inflation,killing Kashmir issue but Nawaz slaves wont see that the world,s largest solar park is being sold to a relative of Nawaz

Are these all causes by Nawaz? If the Generals weren't making $$$$ instead of doing something for the people, and the governments in between who came in, weren't destabilized, you'd have a system in place. Today, the ONLY government in the history of Pakistan, that has worked a LOT more than ALL government in the past 70 years and is solving 70 year old issues, (is actually SOLVING them).

Yet, for political gains, people like you blame a three year old government for the shiit hole you were in for the past 70 years!!! How convenient, irrational and stupid is that??

Lo ji naye chawal mardi defence budget wali India apna defence budget barhata rahey to them we are problem number 2 China is problem no 1if India wont decrease it i dont think we will
India wants to turn LoC into intl border Nawaz extended support for this move initialy before Indian hawks backtracked from it it was one of the reasons why our relation with nationalists on the other side got strained
http://www.cfr.org/india/un-security-council-resolution-47-kashmir/p9130

Are these all causes by Nawaz? If the Generals weren't making $$$$ instead of doing something for the people, and the governments in between who came in, weren't destabilized, you'd have a system in place. Today, the ONLY government in the history of Pakistan, that has worked a LOT more than ALL government in the past 70 years and is solving 70 year old issues, (is actually SOLVING them).

Yet, for political gains, people like you blame a three year old government for the shiit hole you were in for the past 70 years!!! How convenient is that??

Did you know he was one of the people who destablized a sitting govt not once but twice?
For political gains?
A solar park that was worth billion is going to be sold to his relative and we shouldnt even question?
Billion were sent to offshore heavens,money was distributed to sectarian outfits,freedom of expression is under attack and we should remain silent?

You are telling me like i dont know about it but where does it states we should be ok with accepting LoC as intl border and kill the Kashmir cause just cuz Modi had a stupid idea?

You are telling me like i dont know about it but where does it states we should be ok with accepting LoC as intl border and kill the Kashmir cause just cuz Modi had a stupid idea?
Read point 1

Read point 1
Tribesmen they went back decades ago in southern districts we didnt even require their assistance to drive out dogra forces
Pakistani nationals not many cuz they cant own property here legally its illegal only Azad Kashmir nationals can own property here
Arms well lets just say if tommorow a chotto gang is formed in Azad Kashmir he will have better ammo :D

45_acp_rn_silver_bullet.jpg

A silver bullet is also not answerable to any justice once it is fired if only our Politicians understood value of a single bullet

Why waste millions and million of Pakistan's money on private campaigns and operations just resign and retire in Hawaii or Bahamas

Silver bullet is cheaper then

a) Comission formed composed of corrupt friends of Prime minister
b) Cheaper then salary of politician
c) Cheaper then supreme court justice who can't decide on case
d) Cheaper then lawyer who refuses to impeech the prime minister
e) Has no fear like the police officer who can't file an FIR
f) Is more dependable then best NAB officer , once it gets a goal it achives it's purpose
h) Silver bullet can't be bribed like the Free TV channel analyst to run special on news
i) Silver bullet is not imported to UAE , by politicians like the Billions they fill up in bags

1oz-silver-bullets-680w.jpg

We don't need any comission
We don't need any pannel
We don't need any FIR or police case
We don't even need a fancy lawer
The parliment is useless , filled with uneducated criminals with fake degrees
Police stations are a joke that they can't keep a criminal inside for more then 8 hours

$4.24 bag full of silver bullets provide all the justice for average person who can't get justice in Pakistan

Nawaz loves the seat let him be seated on best seat of his choosing

Let him indulge in the impartial love of the silver in his head may be then he will realize what a moron he is for holding the whole nation hostage

iipsrv.fcgi

Such simpliclity

No discussion
No debate
No council
No lawyer
No Police
No Media
No Excuses
No Special panel or committee

- Simple - I bullet , 1 corrupt politician

• $4.24 Cents Bag full of solution to all political crisis

Parliment of Pakistan (or should I say crooks)
446 Parliamentarians
104 Senators
342 Member of National Assembly

Haram khors can't solve one thing collecting free salary per month in Millions, every one of them have a net worth of 10 Crore to 84 Crore

Solution for
  • Nawaz
  • Zardari
  • Bilawal
  • Fazal Ul Rahman (he should be given plutonium pill for his greed)
  • Nisar (wig walla)

5100268cc211bbdec61230b2f0ec8fd6.jpg

I recommend we form a committee or a body of "Elder" experts after these crooks take a silver bullet to understand why they died , and perhaps they can recommend we make some adjustments so that this would not happen

Suar ka bacha , Turkey bhag ker ja raha hai
control your panties.

Yes loadshedding,inflation,killing Kashmir issue but Nawaz slaves wont see that the world,s largest solar park is being sold to a relative of Nawaz
Typical pti immature kud.

Load shedding reduced to half
Inflation is least in last 3 decade
Target killing minimum in Karachi
Terrorism at minimum in since 9/11
Solar park still under Punjab gov. Control.

Go and watch Pogo baita

Typical pti immature kud.

Load shedding reduced to half
Inflation is least in last 3 decade
Target killing minimum in Karachi
Terrorism at minimum in since 9/11
Solar park still under Punjab gov. Control.

Go and watch Pogo baita
Reduced to half pata nahe kaha par its the same level as of 2012-13 where i live

Nope they made a decision to privatize it and the person who is buying it is a relative of Nawaz

Reduced to half pata nahe kaha par its the same level as of 2012-13 where i live
So you must be living in areas where there is electricity theft. Burri baat, bill dia karo baita.

Nope they made a decision to privatize it and the person who is buying it is a relative of Nawaz
Go and ask your PYi leaders to take this matter to court.

So you must be living in areas where there is electricity theft. Burri baat, bill dia karo baita.

Go and ask your PYi leaders to take this matter to court.
Nope its Urban Islamabad no bill chori except by govt offices

Lame excuse do corruption then justify it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom