What's new

PML-N creating hurdles in creation of new provinces: Kaira

HappinessMark!

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Qamar Zaman Kaira on Tuesday night said that Pakistan Muslim League–Nawaz (PML-N) was creating hurdles in the creation of new provinces in Punjab.

Talking to APP, he said that PML-N was not serious in creation of new provinces in Punjab and using delaying tactics.

Kaira said that the commission for the formation of new provinces in Punjab was formed in light of the PML-N’s approved resolutions in Punjab Assembly and now PML-N and Punjab Government were back tracking from that resolution because they are not serious in creating new provinces.

He said that it was stressed in Punjab Assembly’s resolution that the federal government should immediately form a national commission for the creation of new provinces.

Kaira said that Leader of the Opposition in Senate Ishaq Dar nominated Malik Muhammad Rafiq Rajwana for the commission, but later PML-N withdrew his name from the commission’s membership.

He said that Punjab Assembly on May 9 approved two resolutions regarding revival of Bahawalpur province and creation of a new province called South Punjab Province, which were tabled by the PML-N in the assembly.

He said that the Commission was constituted in pursuance of the President’s May 30 message to the Speaker National Assembly for the formation of a new commission and the commission was formed by the Speaker.

He said that the federal government did not form the commission on its own but it was created in light of the resolutions passed by the Punjab Assembly.

He said that the federal government followed the Punjab Assembly’s resolutions and formed a commission and no other provincial assembly approved any resolution in this regard.

He said that if any other provincial assembly approved a resolution regarding the creation of a new province, the same commission would decide about it.

Kaira said the Punjab Assembly had demanded that the commission should look into the issues relating to the fair distribution of economic and financial resources, geographical demarcation, allocation/re-adjustment of seats in the National Assembly, Senate and the provincial assemblies concerned, including seats of minorities and women, and other constitutional, legal and administrative matters

Nawaz sharif ko mowt naa aa jay gi....khaao khaoo aur looto southern punjab ko, my countrymen will be in deep trouble jab BD ki tarh yahan aik molk bnay ga (sorry as I love my country, but shame on these idiot leaders and people not supportin ga majority of people just as of their utter arrogance...

If it was formed in the light of Punjab Resolution then Punjab's speaker must be given the responsibility to form the committee and Pmln must have 50% representation in it. And what is MQM, ANP and JUI-F doing in this committee????

Nawaz sharif ko mowt naa aa jay gi....khaao khaoo aur looto southern punjab ko, my countrymen will be in deep trouble jab BD ki tarh yahan aik molk bnay ga (sorry as I love my country, but shame on these idiot leaders and people not supportin ga majority of people just as of their utter arrogance...

PPP ney to wahan dodh ki nehrien bha dien hain na

If it was formed in the light of Punjab Resolution then Punjab's speaker must be given the responsibility to form the committee and Pmln must have 50% representation in it. And what is MQM, ANP and JUI-F doing in this committee????

PPP ney to wahan dodh ki nehrien bha dien hain na

when PPP was ruling the Panjab? can you let us know?

PMLN will never look the interest of Pakistan. They will always look political interest and gain.
That's why in Musharaf time all opposition opposed Kala Bagh dam and created provinces issues for political gain.

Punjab assembly passes resolution against new provinces commission

By Web Desk / Sidrah Moiz Khan
Published: August 29, 2012

LAHORE: A resolution moved by Law Minister Punjab Rana Sanaullah against the formation of the new provinces’ commission was passed in the Punjab Assembly, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The resolution was passed amid a commotion that started as the representatives of the opposition started raising their voice.
After Sanaullah read out the text of the resolution, the Punjab Assembly speaker, Speaker Rana Muhammad Iqbal, asked the attendants how many backed the resolution.

The attendants, in a roaring voice, said yes.:eek:

A commission for the creation of new provinces in Punjab was constituted by National Assembly Speaker Dr Fehmida Mirza – though only 12 of the 14 members of the commission have been notified.

Mirza had constituted the commission on the directives of President Asif Ali Zardari. Earlier, the National Assembly and Punjab Assembly had approved the resolutions for the establishment of new provinces in Punjab with an overwhelming majority.
Sanaullah’s media talk videobombed by PPP MPA

Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) MPA Rafat Sultana Dar made several appearances in front of the camera when Sanaullah was speaking to the media outside the Punjab Assembly.

Sanaullah, who was speaking amid chants of “Rana Sanaullah haaye haaye” pointed out at the MPA and said, “Look at the behavior exhibited by the PPP; this is the kind of democracy they want in the country.”

“The entire country is witnessing that PPP does not have anything except for a handful of insolent women, who are sent to the forefront in order to cry hoarse.”

Condemning their behaviour, the law minister said that the PPP was given enough time to speak in the assembly. “If you speak, while you are on your seat, people will not only listen to you but also respect your words.”

He added, “But, if you go to other people’s seats and attack them, then that’s not fair and should be condemned.”

PMLN will never look the interest of Pakistan. They will always look political interest and gain.
That's why in Musharaf time all opposition opposed Kala Bagh dam and created provinces issues for political gain.

yar to yahan itna shore kerney se kya hoga, na dena vote next time

typical.... the creation of new provinces requires not only the approval of the province but also of the federation... hence objecting what the non concerned parties are doing in the committee is not appropriate... its the concern of federation not of one party or the concerned province...

act mature people, ruling aint fun, its basic objective is welfare of the concerned people.

by the way pmln passed a resolution of restoring Bahawalpur state and S punjab province, but when a committee is formed its conspiracy against punjab says ch Nisar.

What a bunch of Jokers we have elected !!

typical.... the creation of new provinces requires not only the approval of the province but also of the federation... hence objecting what the non concerned parties are doing in the committee is not appropriate... its the concern of federation not of one party or the concerned province...

act mature people, ruling aint fun, its basic objective is welfare of the concerned people.

They have nothing to do in Committe, Only concerned ppl must be there. Once committe has finalized its report and present it to NA they can talk, they can vote against it and do whatever whatever

by the way pmln passed a resolution of restoring Bahawalpur state and S punjab province, but when a committee is formed its conspiracy against punjab says ch Nisar.

What a bunch of Jokers we have elected !!

Pmln asked for 4 new Provinces based on administrative grounds and demanded a National commission for FOUR provinces

but if someone want to make one province on ethnic ground and that out of Punjab only those parties who have representation in Punjab can be in Commission !!!!!!!!!!

And talk with respect about someone else, he is not your mamey/chachey ka puttar that you can call him a Joker on a Public forum

They have nothing to do in Committe, Only concerned ppl must be there. Once committe has finalized its report and present it to NA they can talk, they can vote against it and do whatever whatever

Pmln asked for 4 new Provinces based on administrative grounds and demanded a National commission for FOUR provinces

but if someone want to make one province on ethnic ground and that out of Punjab only those parties who have representation in Punjab can be in Commission !!!!!!!!!!

And talk with respect about someone else, he is not your mamey/chachey ka puttar that you can call him a Joker on a Public forum

read post 8 again. only PMLN cannot demarcate provinces according to its wishes, all federating units are party to it, just like in naming KPK, nawaz supported the amendment or will you say he was there for third term clause only? :D

these people we have elected look like Maskharay to me... and I have no problem calling them so what they appear to me, are they your mammay/chachay kay putter that you are getting touchy ?

read post 8 again. only PMLN cannot demarcate provinces according to its wishes, all federating units are party to it, just like in naming KPK, nawaz supported the amendment or will you say he was there for third term clause only? :D

these people we have elected look like Maskharay to me... and I have no problem calling them so what they appear to me, are they your mammay/chachay kay putter that you are getting touchy ?

Oh so you dont care what ______ comes out of your mouth

And Pmln was needed for the change of name bcz you 2/3 majority in Assembly so when the bill will be presented in Assembly everyone who is there will have the right to speak and vote

Looks like you are not reading my post !!!!!!!!

Mostly PMLN members support South Punjab province. says Gilani.

P.S.

To me both of these parties PPP and PMLN are not interested in welfare of the people but to divide the provinces according to their political and personal benefits, which they may drive out of it..

both not sincere with the people.

What a Liar......

Back
Top Bottom