What's new

PML-N activist among 6 killed in Karachi

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As many as six persons including activist of a PML-N were killed in different areas of city here on Thursday, police and rescue sources said. According to the details, an activist of Pakistan Muslim League-N was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Model Colony in Malir area. The deceased was identified as Raja Anis.

A Rangers official namely Hanif Tanoli succumbed to his injuries during treatment in a local hospital. He got injured during an encounter with 'kidnappers' in Lyari area few days ago. A man gunned down by unidentified armed assailants near Safora Chowrangi.

In a separate incident, a man was gunned down by unknown gunmen in Orangi Town area. The victim was identified as Yousuf Pathan. Meanwhile, a man was shot dead by unidentified armed men near Sakhi Hasan Chowrangi. In yet another incident, a man was gunned down by unknown armed gunmen in Korangi area. The deceased was identified as Khalid, 30.

PML-N activist among 6 killed in Karachi | Business Recorder

who is targeting PMLN?
I thought they already made alliances with terrorist parties?

PTI made alliance with MQM because its being allowed to hold a jalsa in Karachi

PTI has not done seat adjustment with MQM, PMLN had done so with terrorist parties.

Look how little respect you have for your own people, they are getting killed and you are playing politics.!
Astagfiruallh :pissed:

Just more evidence of how little PMLN cares for humans and how much they are about just power.

MQM is the terrorist party that i just mentioned and im pretty sure they are responsible for the death of the PML-N worker. Just to get clear, tell me which parties are easily allowed to hold a jasla in Karachi ? I mean individual people are dying out there so a political rally sounds like a big no no. If PTI is going to hold a rally, there has to be a good reason.

Yesterday's talk show. PML-N vs MQM. Shows they are NOT in alliance

Man, I already know how you argue.
You are not worth anyone's time.
I just want to say RIP to the workers, may God give you justice because your leaders sure as hell won't.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP in peace, regardless if they were noon league supporter, they were still Pakistani's who had families and friends that cherished them. Serious the beautiful city of Karachi needs stability, so much potential going to waste and mafia parties every where.

Man, I already know how you argue.
You are not worth anyone's time.
I just want to say RIP to the workers, may God give you justice because your leaders sure as hell won't.

Well you started suggesting PML-N has alliance with terrorists. That was quiet political on your part. I don't want to waste my time either. If you had just said RIP in your first post, that would have been easier for you and me. I expect you to edit your post so i can do the same on mine....

Well you started suggesting PML-N has alliance with terrorists. That was quiet political on your part. I don't want to waste my time either. If you had just said RIP in your first post, that would have been easier for you and me. I expect you to edit your post so i can do the same on mine....

suggesting?
Boy it's the truth. PMLN is in alliance with terrorist parties and my question was why are they targeting PMLN workers?
It doesn't make sense.
And I stand by what I said.
You turned this into political opportunity where I was actually just concerned why these poor people were targeted.

Back
Top Bottom