What's new

PMA 149 LONG COURSE

waqas5668

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam Everyone
Guys i want to apply in PMA long course 149 right now my age is 24 and i am in my last semester of BSCS. I will be graduated in the start January 2022. My question is that can i apply in 149 long course on biases of my BSCS degree by getting hope certificate from university.

Salam Everyone
Guys i want to apply in PMA long course 149 right now my age is 24 and i am in my last semester of BSCS. I will be graduated in the start January 2022. My question is that can i apply in 149 long course on biases of my BSCS degree by getting hope certificate from university.
Maximum age limit with graduation is 23.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 52
Salam Everyone
Check this link for complete details - the age for 149 PMA is 24 years ON 1 May 2022 - As far hope certificate: as I understand, its there for FSC candidates only, however, you can either check it during process of registration form, if the option is there or not or can visit recrutiment center to get to know about it. https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/ad_Courses/PMA.php

Check this link for complete details - the age for 149 PMA is 24 years ON 1 May 2022 - As far hope certificate: as I understand, its there for FSC candidates only, however, you can either check it during process of registration form, if the option is there or not or can visit recrutiment center to get to know about it. https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/ad_Courses/PMA.php
Sir on advertisement they mentioned that on 1 May 2022 age should be 24
My age on 1 May 2022 is 24 year 11 month
So what i need to do

Back
Top Bottom